New Years Eve VEGAS!

Snowmass

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine GA floor. Haven't quite figured out the travel situation yet though! Wife's probably gonna kill me so contact her to buy my ticket!

I got a floor ticket too. I won't be jamming myself up front though. Too small and frail to be taking a beating. Are you anywhere around Huntington Beach? I'm gonna drive my Jeep Liberty there.

this show should sell out easy right guys??

4000 seats only. Really intimate for this band.

Got mine GA floor. Haven't quite figured out the travel situation yet though! Wife's probably gonna kill me so contact her to buy my ticket!

I got a floor ticket too. I won't be jamming myself up front though. Too small and frail to be taking a beating. Are you anywhere around Huntington Beach? I'm gonna drive my Jeep Liberty there.

Thanks for the offer but I'm on the other side of the USA!

If I was on the other side of the county I'd make the trip. But I'm in Iceland, the total package is way to expensive on such a short notice. If they would have planned the show a good 3-4 months earlier I might have been able to work something out.

Edited by mustaine

If I was on the other side of the county I'd make the trip. But I'm in Iceland, the total package is way to expensive on such a short notice. If they would have planned the show a good 3-4 months earlier I might have been able to work something out.

Usually my wife wouldn't have a problem with it but I've already seen them twice this year and will see them again on dec 5th. Not to mention all the flights I've found are 500+ RT. if I'd known further in advance I could've planned a bit better but I bought anyway. I'd hate to wait for it to sell out and then have to buy from a scalper, there's no chance I could go that way. So I took a chance today and hopefully I can get it worked out. If not I don't think it will be hard to get my money back on it.

Usually my wife wouldn't have a problem with it but I've already seen them twice this year and will see them again on dec 5th. Not to mention all the flights I've found are 500+ RT. if I'd known further in advance I could've planned a bit better but I bought anyway. I'd hate to wait for it to sell out and then have to buy from a scalper, there's no chance I could go that way. So I took a chance today and hopefully I can get it worked out. If not I don't think it will be hard to get my money back on it.

Good man, I hope you make it, this is a dream show. There is no better way to start the new year in my opinion. If you can't get it worked out I'm sure you'll get your money back easily ;)

Edited by mustaine

so I just pulled up some tickets for the show, the charges above the ticket prices just piss me off...what a money grab.

Type

GNRNYE

Ticket PriceUS $91.00 x 2

Facility ChargeUS $4.00 x 2

Convenience ChargeUS $12.90 x 2

SUBTOTALUS $215.80

i'd be lessed pissed if they just told me it was 215.80, and not hang those other frustrating charges out there to see.

oh well. I ain't going anyway.

so I just pulled up some tickets for the show, the charges above the ticket prices just piss me off...what a money grab.

Type

GNRNYE

SUBTOTALUS $215.80

i'd be lessed pissed if they just told me it was 215.80, and not hang those other frustrating charges out there to see.

Ridiculous isn't the word for it! The fees are almost a quarter of what the ticket cost!

Type

GNRNYE

SUBTOTALUS $215.80

Ridiculous isn't the word for it! The fees are almost a quarter of what the ticket cost!

I always like to know what makes it "convenient"...I log on, i type, i wait, i put in the credit card number, i get the bill, i pay the bill, i open the ticket in the mail, i drive to the show, i wait in line....how exactly is that convenient. ~$34 in fees for two tickets.

yup, I can bitch, but can't do anything about it.

sad thing is....I'd pay it if the airfare wasn't insane.

maybe if they dropped the fees, they'd actually sell out some shows.

okay....sorry guys.....back on topic....maybe.

Edited by Drakestar

Wait presale tomorrow? I thought it was this morning? I just decided to definitely go, but didn't know tickets were already being sold...this shit's gonna sell out fast too, only 4000 seats. I wanna get floor seats too. Damn I hope I didn't miss the boat.

There's several presales. One was for fans (passed out on social media)...that was this morning, the radio one will be given out by local radio stations, and Live Nation I guess is probably offering the code to select customers or something.

IMPORTANT: Okay,so I live in Orange County,and with nobody to go with and no way to get up there,I went ahead and bought 1 GA ticket today for the Vegas show.Now,I ask you,anyone ... Is anybody willing to let me tag along??? I can provide money towards gas,a room,whatever.I just REALLY want to see this show and would hate to just end up selling my ticket.But if thats the case,and I cant go with anyone,ya think I'll have trouble selling it on the forum?? I'd only charge what I paid,which was like,$113.00 in total.If anybodys interested in an extra person taggin along,please let me know A.S.A.P. Thanks!!

P.S. Just so ya know I'm not like,some psycho,I can give ya my Facebook page link.I'm nice,and have been a die hard GNR fan since I was 11 - I'm 31 now.Haven't seen the band since 2006.

This is me - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1005420877

Edited by Estrangedfx

Estranged I might be able to work something out with you....I live up by Lancaster, however I might be in Phoenix for Christmas, and drive straight to LV from there. But if I come home first, I'd give you a ride if you could get to Lancaster. Haven't even bought tickets yet though so this is all a little premature