New Years Eve VEGAS!

Snowmass

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you needing something else to do in Vegas:

There is a pinball museum/hall of fame there. Don't get too excited - pretty much a dimly lit warehouse with a bunch of pinball machines, although they all work, they have a lot, and some really rare ones. Anyways, they have the GNR pinball machine there too. :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT: Okay,so I live in Orange County,and with nobody to go with and no way to get up there,I went ahead and bought 1 GA ticket today for the Vegas show.Now,I ask you,anyone ... Is anybody willing to let me tag along??? I can provide money towards gas,a room,whatever.I just REALLY want to see this show and would hate to just end up selling my ticket.But if thats the case,and I cant go with anyone,ya think I'll have trouble selling it on the forum?? I'd only charge what I paid,which was like,$113.00 in total.If anybodys interested in an extra person taggin along,please let me know A.S.A.P. Thanks!!

P.S. Just so ya know I'm not like,some psycho,I can give ya my Facebook page link.I'm nice,and have been a die hard GNR fan since I was 11 - I'm 31 now.Haven't seen the band since 2006.

This is me - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1005420877

FYI My son told me that driving out to Vegas on Hwy 15 sucks on the weekends. The (normally) 4 hour trip turns into 8 hours due to traffic. He recommends doing the trip on Thursday or super early Friday then returning on Monday. He suggested a couple of empty jugs too cause there's no bathrooms along the way. Doesn't do me any good I don't have a hose <_<

Once again I'm going that way but can't promise what days or nothing. Time off at work is like pulling teeth.

Victorville/Apple Valley, Barstow, Baker, then Primm. Goal of an LA to LV trip with guys is to try to get there in under 5 hours nonstop, sometimes better off flying if cheap enough and take taxi to hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea when GNR is going to take the stage? I called the Hard Rock and they didn't know. I can't get there until around 10 pm...........and I know it's supposed to start at 8..............but does anyone really think Axl will be on that stage so early. I went to the NYE show at House of Blues 11 years ago.............and it started hours late. The show started at 3 am and ended at 4:30. So if anyone has any info on when it's supposed to start- that would be great :)

Edited by donof