East Rutherford, NJ - 11/17/2011 - Setlist, Pictures, Video etc.

Black Sabbath

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damon Johnson (Former Alice Cooper guitarist and current Thin Lizzy guitarist) posted on Facebook:

"I, Damon Johnson, am a rock star. I'm hungover as hell from drinking Bushmills' with the lads last night, have an appointment to call my therapist this afternoon, and am topping off the night with Axl and GnR at the Izod Center here in East Rutherford, NJ. Can I get a witness????"

Edited by Powerage5

Damon Johnson (Former Alice Cooper guitarist and current Thin Lizzy guitarist) posted on Facebook:

"I, Damon Johnson, am a rock star. I'm hungover as hell from drinking Bushmills' with the lads last night, have an appointment to call my therapist this afternoon, and am topping off the night with Axl and GnR at the Izod Center here in East Rutherford, NJ. Can I get a witness????"

Thin Lizzy was just here last night,they along with Black Label Society opened for Judas Priest.

I know there's another thread, but this is the official one, as the other one is 4 pages of somewhat discussion and wondering who the opener is/will be :lol:

My first Guns N' Roses show! ^_^ Who else is going?

I've been to this venue 2 other times, for Rammstein and Ozzy, and the sound isn't the greatest from what I remember, but it's not the worst.

I probably won't be doing setlist updates, as I'll be trying to focus on the show more since it's my first, but depending on how well my battery holds up, I'll try to upload pictures to my facebook throughout, and anyone who is friends with me on there can post them, just as long as it's just the pictures.

8272v.gif

GUNS N' ROSES

North America Tour 2011

November 17th, 2011

East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA

IZOD Center

GunsNRoses.jpg

Show start time: Ticket says 8:00

-- No official/scheduled opener --

Guns N' Roses

Setlist

yeah gunner rock3 I've been in two shows and GNR is AWESOME on live, good luck enjoy :thumbsup:

Don't forget to Tweet #OhMyGod! I'm back into my Tweeting state of mind now that I've got my week of Anthrax gigs is over! :thumbsup:

I think if OMG is gonna happen, its going to happen in Vegas.

let's just hope that what is played in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas.