Has anyone ever gotten the whistle?

Kid A

I've often wondered this....or similar things. Anyone in this forum ever caught the whistle, gloves, mic?..or know ppl who have, perhaps their buddies got KO'd by the mic ? :P

Never heard anyone mention anything about this, both in real life or the forum, not even ppl who were close to the person who caught anything. Perhaps Axl has amazing aim, and always throws said pieces directly at his buddy who catches it and then bails hah ^_^

My dream is to get the mic. It ain't just luck, you gotta fight for it too :tongue2:

a friend of mine's brother got the mic in Hamilton in '93(?). Axl tossed it and it just happened to land right in his hand, perfect toss, perfect catch, he put it inside his jacket immediately, no fight at all.

crappy thing is that he is/was just a VERY casual fan. But, of course he holds onto it and won't give it to me.

(on a side note....why am I up so fucking early when I don't even have to work today....hate that!)

I got the microphone in Chicago Tuesday night.

I heard about what you did during the show from a few people, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I did nothing wrong. I was not the one with the keys. I got up and left fast. I had no idea what happened to the other forum member. We chatted priivately and I just happened to be the one who got it. I hurt nobody. I feel awful that someone would go that far to get a keepsake. Again, I did no harm to anyone.

13th oct 10' at london o2 i was inches away from grabbing it, but some really small fucker on his knees got it. Fair play, he put it in his jacket and ran off. He was that fast he deserved it.

I've caught several plectrums from BBF and DJ, that's about it really.

Edited by Axl_morris