What the fuck just happened? Courtney Love vs Dave fuckin' Grohl. Seriously?

Nosaj Thing

Courtney looks like a nutter here, but she is right about one thing, Grohl is a dick.

Grohl is cool as fuck! One of the coolest guys in Rock n' Roll. Courtney is a bitch.

Nah, he is douche.

Really? Why? He seems like a completely down-to-earth nice guy. Loved him in the Lemmy documentary and Vh1 Storytellers, plus he kinda gets along with 90% of the music industry...

Courtney looks like a nutter here, but she is right about one thing, Grohl is a dick.

although i don't know him personally, he seems like a funny, nice, down to earth guy

and i think everyone is ignoring the worst line in that interview, where she says Kurts mom lives under the bridge from "Something in the way" :P

and no way does dave grohl make 5 million per show!

Dalsh said at some point on the other page about 'when is someone bringing a poster of Stephanie Seymour to a show' that's completely different since Seymour really messed Axl up and they split extremely viciously and badly. Kurt adored Courtney and always made that very clear, so you can see how really passionate fans want to try to share that love with her, it's not exactly nice to be reminded of the guy who killed himself (supposedly) but it's in the right heart they probably do it. If someone bought a poster of Axl Rose's ex-wife who a ton of songs from CD seem to be about - bringing a catharsis and distance from her and new directions - then it's obviously to bait him and in a very immature and pathetic manner, you can't really compare the Cobain posters with anyone bringing someone's bitterly divorced ex wife in on a poster.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Grohl is cool as fuck! One of the coolest guys in Rock n' Roll. Courtney is a bitch.

Nah, he is douche.

How so?

got between SDRE. Never forgive him for that.

What did he do to SDRE?

PS: I actually thought Courtney looked good on SWU.

Guest Len B'stard

Courtney and Dave ain't done nothing worth talking about 15 fucking years so aside from that, i don't see why anyone gives a shit about all this tit for tat bollocks.

Courtney and Dave ain't done nothing worth talking about 15 fucking years so aside from that, i don't see why anyone gives a shit about all this tit for tat bollocks.

Fail. Her solo record was quite fine.

As much as I love Hole, and have been awed by her stage presence, talent and wit (she's fucking hilarious when she's soberish) in the past, I don't know what the fuck she's doing now. The surgery, whatever she did to alienate her daughter...I'll be crushed when she dies, but if she's not going to make any real attempt to straighten her shit out, I'll pass for the moment.

As much as I love Hole, and have been awed by her stage presence, talent and wit (she's fucking hilarious when she's soberish) in the past, I don't know what the fuck she's doing now. The surgery, whatever she did to alienate her daughter...I'll be crushed when she dies, but if she's not going to make any real attempt to straighten her shit out, I'll pass for the moment.

Courtney will outlive us all. Her and Scott Weiland are like Keef's kids.

Edited by ITW 2012

Courtney will outlive us all. Her and Scott Weiland are like Keef's kids.

not even Scott wants to hang around her anymore though. They used to but not for the last years. I wonder when she will start having a go at him. Its just a matter of time.

+1

It's upsetting to see how a brilliant and intelligent woman has turned into this

Guest Len B'stard
Dave ain't done nothing worth talking about 15 fucking years

what? Crooked Vultures was pretty awesome.

to be honest i never heard em but i mean, Foo Fighters, anything post that first album was fuckin naff. I tell you what i did see though, i saw this video with some bald blokes and Dave on drums and some weird storyline about a deer and Daves just fuckin leaning into them drums like fuck and like "yeeeeeaahhhh, thats what you should be fuckin doing!" I'm sure he was guesting though, or maybe not, is that what Crooked Vultures is? I kinda lost my thing for Dave Grohl, don't got nothing against him or anything, God bless him and everything it's just...i dunno, i kinda liked him as that kinda cool punk rock digging drummer for Nirvana with some sort of punk ethic reflected in him and the shit he did and said, corporate Dave Grohl ain't really my thing. Gotta feed the cat and all that i suppose, what can y'do?

Dave ain't done nothing worth talking about 15 fucking years

what? Crooked Vultures was pretty awesome.

to be honest i never heard em but i mean, Foo Fighters, anything post that first album was fuckin naff. I tell you what i did see though, i saw this video with some bald blokes and Dave on drums and some weird storyline about a deer and Daves just fuckin leaning into them drums like fuck and like "yeeeeeaahhhh, thats what you should be fuckin doing!" I'm sure he was guesting though, or maybe not, is that what Crooked Vultures is? I kinda lost my thing for Dave Grohl, don't got nothing against him or anything, God bless him and everything it's just...i dunno, i kinda liked him as that kinda cool punk rock digging drummer for Nirvana with some sort of punk ethic reflected in him and the shit he did and said, corporate Dave Grohl ain't really my thing. Gotta feed the cat and all that i suppose, what can y'do?

The video you saw was probably for No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age. Not a huge fan of them as a whole, but the entire album Songs for the Deaf is pretty good.

Crazy Courtney's at it again :blink::

'Courtney Love has offered use of Nirvana tracks to the "X Factor" creator Simon Cowell.

She tweeted the music business brainiac with an offer of the songs, incorrectly saying that UK contestant Janet Devlin is from the same town as Kurt Cobain and that she has the "perfect idea" for making the song work live.

It transpired that Kurt's ancestors were instead from the same Northern Irish village of Inishative near Gortin that Janet hails from, according to NME.

However, Love would be lucky to have her idea for the young singer played out, because Janet was evicted from the UK "X Factor" last night after forgetting the lyrics to Hanson's "MMMBop".

Courtney Love is the gatekeeper of Nirvana song rights, even though she has to share its royalties with the remaining band members Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic.'

Edited by RandallFlagg

Remember those washed-up 80s rockers that never gave it up? And how 90s musicians made fun of them? Everything's coming full circle.

I can think of maybe 2 names that have remain culturally viable, and respected. NIN, and Radiohead.

But over time, a lot of them have shared histories of the recording industry, the road, groupies, and lawyers, so some of them do become friends and have a laugh about it. It's just 20-somethings thinking about taking over the world and being competitive.