Inflatable Dolphin Video

Juancho414

Well, I tried, but failed miserably. Looking back I should have sent it down through the crowd, but I didn't. I got down near the stage and as you can see from the video, had a short tug of war with security until he said, "Let go of the dolphin or we'll throw you in jail." I wrote Oh My God on the dolphin, but it never saw the stage. LAME ASS SECURITY!

Well, I tried, but failed miserably. Looking back I should have sent it down through the crowd, but I didn't. I got down near the stage and as you can see from the video, had a short tug of war with security until he said, "Let go of the dolphin or we'll throw you in jail." I wrote Oh My God on the dolphin, but it never saw the stage. LAME ASS SECURITY!

This was a great effort man, A+ on Estranged vid too.!!rock3.gif

Pretty sure venue security do not have the authority to "throw you in jail" lol. I'm not saying they didn't say that, but all they could do was get you out of the venue.

I've been threatened with arrest by venue security before also. But I don't hold that guard's word in too high regard, because he also told me it's totally unacceptable to say "fuck"...at a Rob Zombie show. :shrugs:

Wow dude, nice idea to write Oh My God on the dolphin, would've been pretty nice if it went right! :)

Dude, that cracked me up. You deserve the Forum member of the year award! :)

I almost died laughing once I saw you walking with that dolphin. I can only imagine what people around you were thinking.

Haha, that's awesome! How did the whole inflatable dolphin-Estranged thing come about?

Have you never seen the video?

Maybe he ment the idea for bringing the dolphin to the show. It was suggested by a member here and

no one tried before just now. It really is a great idea. I figured someone would bring one and let it float

through the crowd and get a reaction from Axl. But it looks like security doesn't like Shenanigans.