Inflatable Dolphin Video

Juancho414

Well, I tried, but failed miserably. Looking back I should have sent it down through the crowd, but I didn't. I got down near the stage and as you can see from the video, had a short tug of war with security until he said, "Let go of the dolphin or we'll throw you in jail." I wrote Oh My God on the dolphin, but it never saw the stage. LAME ASS SECURITY!

this made me smile. thank you. :)

If they fucking tour the Bell Center or the Big O in MTL it would be done!! We r the Best Crowd for Hockey and for GNR!!

You may ask what is different in Montreal 1. History 2. Joie de vivre Quebecquer spirit 3. And we get shit done like winning cups and if we would have had Estranged in 2010 we woud have landed the Dolphin in the net "stage"

Dude most people smoke joints in venue, I would also have the power with my lungs and the hot girl im going with to blow the fucking dolphin in because they wont let u sneak it in like drugs or alcohol...

Edited by fergus

If they fucking tour the Bell Center or the Big O in MTL it would be done!! We r the Best Crowd for Hockey and for GNR!!

You may ask what is different in Montreal 1. History 2. Joie de vivre Quebecquer spirit 3. And we get shit done like winning cups and if we would have had Estranged in 2010 we woud have landed the Dolphin in the net "stage"

You haven't won a Cup since '93...looks like you're fucking failing in that department eh?

S'Go Bruins.

You haven't won a Cup since '93...looks like you're fucking failing in that department eh?

S'Go Bruins.

Oh please we had the Bruins beat. If they didn't consipire to take out Pacioretty we would have won the Stanley Cup.

How many cups the Bruins got???? We have 24...just sayin'

If you had us beat, you should have done it, do or die in OT of a Game 7, that's when you get it done, but you didn't, instead of doing, you died. Sucks eh?

If you really think Pacioretty would have made the difference between a 1st round exit and a Cup, then I question your hockey knowledge..

We have 6, but most importantly, and what really matters now is that we're defending a Cup, MTL hasn't done that in 17 years.

S'Go Bruins.

Oh please we had the Bruins beat. If they didn't consipire to take out Pacioretty we would have won the Stanley Cup.

If you had us beat, you should have done it, do or die in OT of a Game 7, that's when you get it done, but you didn't, instead of doing, you died. Sucks eh?

If you really think Pacioretty would have made the difference between a 1st round exit and a Cup, then I question your hockey knowledge..

We have 6, but most importantly, and what really matters now is that we're defending a Cup, MTL hasn't done that in 17 years.

Paciioretty would have gotten the dirty golas we needed and you know it.

Anyway we'll find out this year. (we actually will have a complete team with patches, Markov and Gorges) We also have Cole that will create space for the smaller guys like Cammalleri, Gionta, Gomez, Deharnais etc...

Good luck!.

I will admit that having Markov back, if he stays healthy, makes your team MUCH better, just get Subban to clean up his act, he is a tremendous player but his reputation and tendency to dive like an ice princess are embarrassing. Good luck tonight, actually! hah

S'Go Bruins.

Paciioretty would have gotten the dirty golas we needed and you know it.

Anyway we'll find out this year. (we actually will have a complete team with patches, Markov and Gorges) We also have Cole that will create space for the smaller guys like Cammalleri, Gionta, Gomez, Deharnais etc...

Good luck!.

I will admit that having Markov back, if he stays healthy, makes your team MUCH better, just get Subban to clean up his act, he is a tremendous player but his reputation and tendency to dive like an ice princess are embarrassing. Good luck tonight, actually! hah

Don't forget we are 2-0 up on the Bruins this year and we are official "Streak Killers". Just ask the Rangers :thumbsup:

Good game tonight i'll be thinking of you win or lose!!! (win because ill be laughing at you - lose i'll be cursing you)

2007-2008 MTL won the series 8-0 yet we went to 7 games with you in the playoffs, granted we only see you 6 times a year now, the season series mean nothing!

I'm going to miss tonights game unfortunately, going to the Jay-Z and Kanye West show in Boston, but I'm glad you'll be thinking of me! hahah

5-3 Bruins due to an ENG with under a minute is my prediction though.

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2