What do you hope CD II sounds like?

ITW 2012

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more confused than normal.

My guess is that if CD is made up of what are basically Axl songs and then songs brought by other members like Finck with Better, Riad is Tommy, Shackler's, Scraped and Sorry from Bucket.

Maybe Axl can just get his songs together, then get songs from Dj, Fortus and Ron. Not forgetting Pitman.

The fans had a blast at Rock in Rio 2011. I am surprised they didn't cancel because of bad weather.

Festival shows couldn't be rescheduled, the money was too good to turn down, and was one of the few times Axl had to suck it up and just do a show he was in no mood to do. That one show prob. covered some of these nights where they're breaking even on shows. Might have been uneven, but it also seems to have kicked his ass into delivering great shows.

The fans had a blast at Rock in Rio 2011. I am surprised they didn't cancel because of bad weather.

Festival shows couldn't be rescheduled, the money was too good to turn down, and was one of the few times Axl had to suck it up and just do a show he was in no mood to do. That one show prob. covered some of these nights where they're breaking even on shows. Might have been uneven, but it also seems to have kicked his ass into delivering great shows.

They've cancelled RIR before, they were just committed this time.