Best 2010-2011 crowd?

bumblecool

Definitely not the north american crowds :rofl-lol: ,

but yeah I'd go Argentina

Everyone would like to say their own show. But those argentines are amazing, how a whole stadium sang along, knew all of the songs all the way through, even the ones from Chinese and Estranged and others that have been buried for so long.

Americans are harder to win over. Why is that? The obesity rate?

I would like to blame the gun laws, the Doppler effect, Apple, the other laws not about guns, Wall Street, plankers, freak-dancing, Freaks the movie, the World Bank, the Masons, Nicolas Cage, anabolic steroids in women's tennis, this fucking jar of queso that will not fucking open, the Internet, the fact that I can never find my TV remote, that fucking Coke can where I put the stupid bottle top on before I opened the tab and now I am to able to neither remove the cap nor pop the tab and it's been sitting on my shelf for two months since, and the Sorcerous Azoff the Black.

• 1 month later...

Definitely not the north american US crowds :rofl-lol: ,

but yeah I'd go Argentina

Fixed it ;) You can't say all of North America, the Canadian crowds are great.

I went to 4 Canadian shows in 2010 to get my gnr concert fix since there were no dates on this side of the border. As much as I hate to admit it... Canadian crowds suck just as much as the crowds at the US shows I went to in 2011. They just sucked with more people. Calgary was the closest to being sold out and the crowd wasn't that into it. Axl put on a killer performance that night too. You have good doughnuts though. I enjoyed the abundance of Tim Horton's restaurants.

Any South American city wins in my book.