Raise the "OH MY GOD" flag on next show and stop tweeting

jip

i think this is something that can be instantly appreciated by the band more than twitter

and at least this way we no for sure that axl has seen are request

word...the brazilians raised a huge flag on the last tour...you can do it too fellow americans

i think this is something that can be instantly appreciated by the band more than twitter

and at least this way we no for sure that axl has seen are request

this.

someone who's gonna get up close in the pit then holds it up for axl to see maybe even throw it on stage ?? he usually pick things up and reads them when thrown on stage!!

Guest Sweet Tooth

The band always says that they play the next song specifically because that's the vibe, the feeling they get when feeding from the crowd. I wonder what mood the gunners have to be to play this song and I hope to my god that they feel that way in Hamilton! :D

You got it

You, your dad and I should all hold up a letter and have it read "OMG" :lol:

Or, like someone else said, make a banner with it written on there and throw it on stage, without holding it up first, that way they'll have to hold it up to read it. Though I would be crushed if Axl read it and tossed it aside :(

You got it

You, your dad and I should all hold up a letter and have it read "OMG" :lol:

Or, like someone else said, make a banner with it written on there and throw it on stage, without holding it up first, that way they'll have to hold it up to read it. Though I would be crushed if Axl read it and tossed it aside :(

Whatever he does with the banner, he will still get the message.

I'd ilke DJ to light a wick in one of his Jaeger bottle's and throw it into the crowd on cue for the Molotov cocktail line in Nightrain.

People that get lighted and ignited tend to cause a disruption in the flow of a show,remember James Hetfield the human candle? :xmassrudolph:

James Hetfield the human candle? :xmassrudolph:

How could i forget lol

Anyway yeah millions of spiders instead of confetti with OMG closing would be EPIC.

I vote for spiders over maggots,But if Hetfield wanted to reprise his flaming appearance,it might be appropriate while doing a cover of "Light my fire" :xmassrudolph:

Imo,doing it during "fade to black" was so de classe' :tongue2:

Edited by sailaway

How could i forget lol

Anyway yeah millions of spiders instead of confetti with OMG closing would be EPIC.

I vote for spiders over maggots,But if Hetfield wanted to reprise his flaming appearance,it might be appropriate while doing a cover of "Light my fire" :xmassrudolph:

Seriously do you know why James went up in flames? Metallica wanted to upstage GNR by adding many more pyros...Hetfield was at the wrong place and then BOOM!!

Maybe he was converting to Buddhism and wanted to be a monk.

How could i forget lol

Seriously do you know why James went up in flames? Metallica wanted to upstage GNR by adding many more pyros...Hetfield was at the wrong place and then BOOM!!

GIMMEH FUELL! GIMMEH FI--