Video: Fans annoying Axl

GnR Chris

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely feel for Axl because he makes it hard to but...come on, just...leave him the fuck alone when he clearly doesn't want you around, how hard is that.

Say hi...FUCK YOU you stupid whore, get the fuck off my face with your camera before I break it.

Jeesh. :fuckyou:

Followed by next day's Blabbermouth headline, AXL ROSE FATLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTS WOMEN AND CHILDREN, CREATES INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT, with additional notations that the new band are nobodies, except for Buckethead, who is just too strange, that the amount of time it took to produce Chinese Democracy remains an unforgivable 17 years, even in the face of faster than light neutrinos unraveling the spacetime continuum, and that Slash was sorely missed and that two people in the crowd of 8,000 arrived in full Slash costume, signalling the complete rejection of the new sham fake covers hired guns Axl Rose solo band. As balance, they do include a few comments at the bottom from DJ Ashba, who said that Axl was being misunderstood, that he's really a great guy, and that he's really funny and tells the funniest jokes.

And this is used as their current picture of Axl:

beam-axl-rose.jpg

Jeez, you'd think they were waving their Slash hats in his face to be signed, and forgot to bring a pen and are asking everyone else who's trying to pack up shit to borrow one, from the way people are reacting here. It's unfortunate that Axl gets these tiny moments of inconvenience amidst all the real problems he does have to deal with, but this isn't that big of a fucking deal. Compare that with the hysterics teenage girls unleash on their boy band idols when they meet them; it's just not a fucking big deal.

Edited by Flayer

Well to me these things are kind of a big deal cause this is why everyone else misses out on meeting HIM. We don't all ask stupid questions or film meetings. IMO. Because of stuff like this. And the rest of us miss out... I doubt we will see a fan video for a while now again because of things like these and why he doesn't like meeting fans that much, so to me it matters somewhat... :( But no there not a big deal, fans meet him everyday, obviously they have seen videos and wanted to film it too... but the whole thing kinda bothers me a bit. Because of why he doesn't meet fans much anymore. I could be wrong.

Edited by Melly4Axl

I rarely feel for Axl because he makes it hard to but...come on, just...leave him the fuck alone when he clearly doesn't want you around, how hard is that.

Say hi...FUCK YOU you stupid whore, get the fuck off my face with your camera before I break it.

Jeesh. :fuckyou:

Amen!.

Yeah it's annoying how they try to force these guys to say HI! When die-hard fans will never meet their favorite musicians.

They could have been die-hards... she said she was a fan since she was 9 he said sorry hahahahaha.

But I agree... Just the way they went about it is prob why no one else gets to meet him :(. Sucks.

Yeah it's annoying how they try to force these guys to say HI! When die-hard fans will never meet their favorite musicians.

Yeah I live rock and roll, I say HI whenever I fucking please, no one tells me to fucking say HI! Fuck that shit! Fuck your hi!!

Fucking get over this, people. You're scapegoating a couple slightly obnoxious fans out of jealousy that you could've used those 30 seconds better. Axl, unless he saw this video or something again, probably doesn't even remember it happend by now. They didn't ruin anyone's chances and once you're again we are reading shit into Axl's mind, like worrying if he sees one person in Slash costume he'll storm off the stage. Fuck that, Axl has a short-fuse temper, yeah, but he's getting angry and he's not really that thin-skinned. His opinions of how he interacts with his fans have got 20 something years of dealing with fans to work with, this is fucking trivial. Quit getting worked up over stupid shit and have some fun around here.

Edited by Flayer

Haha.... he looked annoyed when they kept going....sigh. But seemed he was just hanging around. And they got lucky. He kinda looks bored or tired when I keep re-watching it lol.

He was being good natured but prob. a little uncomfortable with the meet and greet thing, but he had the time and felt in the mood to do it (or was talked into it).

But it's part of promoting the band and helps in having them come back to more shows in the future. He prob. was a little tired and if they were waiting for a while, made their night.

I think you guys are blowing this way out of proportion. He just made some people very happy by doing that. I asked him if he'd seen Avatar when I met him; but not everyone can be as chill as me. LOL.

I agree with you, he doesn't look annoyed to me but tired and didn't understand what they were saying at the end - looking from one to the other as they spoke in their own language.

It would be difficult meeting fans over the many years, what do you say to people you don't know, they say the same thing everyone else says, same questions, same answers :question:

Better to see friendly interaction than the ignorance of walking by without any acknowledgement, it made a couple of girls happy :rolleyes:

Sadly this is the reason that most of the diehards never meet their favorite artists...

Some artists like their fans kept at arms length because you get the crazy ones who completely lose it and do stupid things, as well as the "you owe me an autograph, man, you f-ing suck" ones. There's also the collectors who will turn around in days and sell that stuff on Ebay, but can't assume everyone waiting to go backstage is going to make a buck or two off of him. I think the more an artist does a meet and greet, it does humanize them a bit, because the more someone removes themselves and become unapproachable, that's when you have people trying to climb over your wall, in the privacy of your home.

Hopefully, he'll be loosening up and be willing to talk more to interviewers and fans than he has in the past 20 years.

I always felt rock bands should have their own fan appreciation fair/fest the way country artists have been doing it for years.

I was mostly answering fans reply's... but other than that found it cute. And laughed too when I first saw it too, other than that it's not a big deal to me lol. He seemed happy and made them happy and makes fans happy even if he doesn't want to at the time, nothing more, who cares lol :).

I think if I met Axl, I'd be the most socially awkward person ever. "So, uh, hi. How was your day? Is it cold in Indiana?"

Same here. I'd probably say something stupid without even thinking it through, like "So...do your parents ever come out to the sh...shit." Starstruck moments man. What are ya gonna do? lol.

Right? You just can't think of anything to say. I wrote a letter to Bruce Dickinson when he had his radio show that I thought was brilliant, but when he read it on the air, I sounded like I had the IQ of a six-year-old. His singing my sister Happy Birthday made up for it, but still, I got embarrassed.