PLEASE BRING BACK MY MICHELLE TO THE SETLIST!

crashoride

My Michelle - One of the best GN'R songs ever!

Edit: no Bach, please no Bach. He ruin's GN'R songs.

My Michelle is definitely not one of their best. Good song....but nowhere near the best. Not trying to say :fuckyou: but to me it's probably one of my least favorite songs on AFD, just ahead of think about you.

You don't think Bach would sound good on it? I think it matches his vocals pretty well.Definitely a matter of preference though.

• Like 1

Bach does a generally terrible job of Michelle, yet its exciting and worth it.

If you want evidence of how great Axl was last year, look no further than My Michelle in Puerto Rico, with Baz. Axl fucking nails it. Dare ya to find a better one.

It's one of my faves on AFD but I understand if you're gonna have all those other AFD songs, Michelle may become redundant. They'll prob throw it in the set here and there.

Bach does a generally terrible job of Michelle, yet its exciting and worth it.

If you want evidence of how great Axl was last year, look no further than My Michelle in Puerto Rico, with Baz. Axl fucking nails it. Dare ya to find a better one.

It's one of my faves on AFD but I understand if you're gonna have all those other AFD songs, Michelle may become redundant. They'll prob throw it in the set here and there.

wow...just looked that up on youtube......fucking nails it is an understatement! awesome.

Didn't know they played it in 2010...

Great performance indeed!

Never saw that performance before. Axl nails it! His voice easily rivals how he sounded on that track on Appetite. I'm not crazy about Bach, but he sounds awesome here too.

On topic, I'd rather Civil War back over My Michelle, though Michelle is far more likely considering it's been played quite a bit by any line-up post 2001.