PLEASE BRING BACK MY MICHELLE TO THE SETLIST!

crashoride

I thought Baz is one of the greatest metal vocalists of all time?

He is

I guess I will have to clarify then. I think Baz' singing is awful. Very cliché.

How is it cliche?

He has been singing hard rock for 25 years.....his voice or singing style isn't cliched, its his style.

I thought Baz is one of the greatest metal vocalists of all time?

He is

I guess I will have to clarify then. I think Baz' singing is awful. Very cliché.

How is it cliche?

He has been singing hard rock for 25 years.....his voice or singing style isn't cliched, its his style.

Haha yea really. More than 25 years! Baz isnt cliche - he practically invented the style. He has a distinct sound. When he's doing Michelle it sounds just loud, but all the Skid Row classics are powerful and unique vocally, not cliche. Definite props to Baz.

I read somewhere that Don't Damn Me is the only song they have never played live...? Which surprises me because it's one of my favorite songs from UYI. Probably in my top 5 actually, with Breakdown and Estranged, YCBM, Locomotive...t anyway, I'd rather have them play that then bring My Michelle out of retirement....just my opinion though rock2

I read somewhere that Don't Damn Me is the only song they have never played live...? Which surprises me because it's one of my favorite songs from UYI. Probably in my top 5 actually, with Breakdown and Estranged, YCBM, Locomotive...t anyway, I'd rather have them play that then bring My Michelle out of retirement....just my opinion though rock2

never played DDM, GITR and My world.

don't damn me is indeed one of the best songs of UIYs

Lots of songs should come back prior to My Michelle:

1- Civil War

2- Yesterdays

3- Oh My God

4- Pretty Tied Up

5- Think About You

Not counting Locomotive, 'cause that's almost impossible.

yes to all of those!