LOLLAPALOOZA Festival Brazil 2012!

Hatchepsut

No. They shouldnt play. Lollapalooza originated as an 'alternative' festival to the 'cockrock capitalist establishment' bands like Guns n Roses and Metallica. Screw Lollapalooza. Of course Metallica might cut their hair again and play Lollapalooza again, being the sellouts they are :) Sorry, had to throw that in there. Maybe Dave Grohl will give James Hetfield his necklace and his stance back. Ah, the irony of it all..

You're fooling yourself if you really think Gn'R is playing any big festival here after what happened in RIR. Promoters don't want any trouble.

LOL. You should know that the reviews for RiR 2001 were worse than 2011. Don't kid yourself. It was a much bigger fluke for us GnR fans than for the general media and casual fans.

Rock In Rio will sell out in a day again with or without Guns N' Roses, stop fooling yourselves. They're not relevant anymore as you might think (and I'm fine with that, I don't really care).

We all know it will. But Axl often asks to be in RiR. I highly doubt Medina would turn him down after they 'made peace'.

Perry's good at Tweeting people back. Ask him. I think he's more focused on the new music. Question is really whether or not he'd be cool with Loaded doing a show after Duff bailed on him.

I think GNR will wind up doing Coachella, just because it goes into all hours of the night. If GNR get booked on a Saturday, it'll be a great night. I think he's burned bridges at festival shows though.

I'm sure the next time RIR will be 2021. Seems to be a 10 year thing, and who knows if Medina's even going to run it by then.

You're fooling yourself if you really think Gn'R is playing any big festival here after what happened in RIR. Promoters don't want any trouble.

You do know GNR has made peace with RIR right? You know the fans will demand the band to be there again right?

You know you should move on as well right?

Don't understand the Dwelling on less than perfect performances,and complaining about the outstanding ones. Misery loves company and seems like there's quite a few that belong to that company. :shrugs: