Dj on Jimmy Fallon Tonight

axlslash

393565_10150391211607475_208130482474_8503752_1289526895_n.jpg

"Great segments airing on this evening's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show! Plus thanks Kelly. & Jimmy for making Dj ASHBA™'s Christmas card! "

--GNR Facebook page

"In the green room hanging with @jimmyfallon Amazing show bro!! Hope to see ya in Vegas over New Years!!!"

--Dj's Facebook page

I'm just glad to see some promo coming on a real show! I love TMS, but who really watches Vh1 Classic metal talk shows other than folks who already knew about the tour? That was a nice preach-to-the-choir interview, this is REAL PROMO!

That would be cool if the band did a surprise performance on Jimmy's show.

No it wouldnt be cool, it would be fn epic!

The word epic has lost its luster. A youtube video of Axl eating a bowl of Captain Crunch would be labeled as epic around these parts.

Edited by ITW 2012

Ummm, I hope I am wrong and someone got bumped for DJ, but............ "Tonight on Jimmy Fallon. Jason Schwartzman and Sandra Lee, plus Rodney Atkins performs".

Misleading thread title, lets do just one second of research before we get peoples hopes up, please!

Yea they would've been playing a show today but it got cancelled.

It is very possible they squeezed some GNR stuff in at the last minute.

Fallon is a huge Axl n Guns fan.

And if you think about it that would be a very axl like move.

Lets see .....

Tonight's show was recorded this afternoon. DJ & Axl aren't on the show.

Yea they would've been playing a show today but it got cancelled.

It is very possible they squeezed some GNR stuff in at the last minute.

Fallon is a huge Axl n Guns fan.

And if you think about it that would be a very axl like move.

Lets see .....

Haha, like the last time he played live on a talk show

Ummm, I hope I am wrong and someone got bumped for DJ, but............ "Tonight on Jimmy Fallon. Jason Schwartzman and Sandra Lee, plus Rodney Atkins performs".

Misleading thread title, lets do just one second of research before we get peoples hopes up, please!

I can't tell, but it looks like the segment with Dj wasn't an interview but one of the side segments. Don't know, though. We'll see when it airs.

It sounds like he went as a guest, and maybe Fernando went? Prob. told him to let them know if he can make it out to Vegas for the show, maybe he'll be the emcee and warm the crowd up... that's how the visit came across. Plus the dude's talented and does a dead on Neil Young. Maybe the crowd will get a "Neil Young" and Axl duet. If he has the balls to have Bruce show up looking like he's in 1975, gets Roger Waters, Robert Plant, and Mick Jagger to do the interview, maybe he'll do a segment for Late Night in Vegas, promoting GNR.

Pure speculation of course.

Wonder if Ashba's at the parade, even though he's prob. sleeping. Neil Diamond was just on.

Edited by dalsh327

That would be cool if the band did a surprise performance on Jimmy's show.

Yeah that would be awesome since Jimmy is a huge GNR fan. I remember how excited he was at the MTV awards when he introduced them with his GNR shirt on.

I think since Axl has done one interview so far, he should do another one with Jimmy Fallon. the guy is a true GNR fan and I think it would be awesome for Axl to be on his show. He could bring DJ too if he needed backup! lol

Jimmy Fallon is by far the best in late night talk, IMHO.

What a great show.

If guns were to appear on there it would be awesome and LOTS of people would see it.

Go for it Axl!

False. Craig Ferguson is the best. Fallon is the best with an audience, but I find Craig's irreverence particularly entertaining. His show is, literally, Craig doing what the fuck he wants for an hour every night. Couldn't see his show being a good format for Guns. Fallon would be perfect.

What a great show.

If guns were to appear on there it would be awesome and LOTS of people would see it.

Go for it Axl!

False. Craig Ferguson is the best. Fallon is the best with an audience, but I find Craig's irreverence particularly entertaining. His show is, literally, Craig doing what the fuck he wants for an hour every night. Couldn't see his show being a good format for Guns. Fallon would be perfect.

Agreed. Craig Ferguson is the fucking best.

What a great show.

Go for it Axl!

Agreed. Craig Ferguson is the fucking best.

It's funny... in the States he's a talk show megastar, but in Scotland just about no-one's heard of him.

What a great show.

Go for it Axl!

+1 Craig Ferguson is hillarious. Although I do love it when Letterman interviews people - its really funny watching him try to interview a person you can tell he couldn't give a shit about