New Official Guns N' Roses website coming out soon?

gunsguy

Slovakian supermodel turned official Guns N' Roses photographer, Katarina Benzova chats with BraveWords.com's Mitch Lafon about landing the gig with rock most dangerous band.

Backstage at the Comcast Theater in Hartford, CT November 20th 2011 (at 3am)

around the 0:37 mark she mentions that her photos will be on the new GN'R website coming out soon

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Slovakian supermodel turned official Guns N' Roses photographer, Katarina Benzova chats with BraveWords.com's Mitch Lafon about landing the gig with rock most dangerous band.

Backstage at the Comcast Theater in Hartford, CT November 20th 2011 (at 3am)

around the 0:37 mark she mentions that her photos will be on the new GN'R website coming out soon

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I saw her in front of the pit at the Hartford show and this guy next to me tapped on her shoulder and asked her: so, where are these photos going...and she said: on the website, but I assumed like facebook or smth...but this is awesome...she's also really cute!

Well, if it is, hopefully they get someone to update it too.

I can only imagine yes, I mean over the last few months Guns have really pushed way further into the internet idea. They have been talkative on facebook, twitter way more so than any other time I recall.

I can only imagine yes, I mean over the last few months Guns have really pushed way further into the internet idea. They have been talkative on facebook, twitter way more so than any other time I recall.

This is great. I like the interviewer as well, he isn't afraid to tap-dance around the questions. When she said "I can't talk about it" in reply to the tour book, that pretty much means something is happening there. Good things ahead fellas!

She said "the new GNR's website". I'm thinking that she means "New GNR" as in the new band and current website but as english is not her first language it just didn't come out right.

Really? Her english is pretty damn good.

I think it's pretty obvious considering she says "new GNR site that is coming out soon"...

And why would you hold off on a new site when people that hear, oh Guns N Roses have a shown coming up? Let me get online and see their page. gunsnroses.com is a piece of shit right now.

Edited by Ak1nney

She said "the new GNR's website". I'm thinking that she means "New GNR" as in the new band and current website but as english is not her first language it just didn't come out right.

Really? Her english is pretty damn good.

I think it's pretty obvious considering she says "new GNR site that is coming out soon"...

And why would you hold off on a new site when people that hear, oh Guns N Roses have a shown coming up? Let me get online and see their page. gunsnroses.com is a piece of shit right now.

I didn't say it was a bad idea to have a new site nor did I say the current one was good or bad :book:. I think it's most likely that her pictures will soon appear on gunsnroses.com, which might be updated or rearranged from how it is now rather than launch a whole new site like they did from gnronline.com to the current site.

To be fair, and with no disrespect to the other members, I think DJ has been a huge influence on the way this band has interacted with fans. He's constantly updating with pictures and tweets/posts from the road, and seems to be loving what he's doing. He obviously knows how to play the social media game, given his Facebook and Twitter followings, and let's not forget about Ashba Media, the company that he founded in 2003. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume that if there is a new site on the way, then Ashba Media will be involved in some way shape or form.

To be fair, and with no disrespect to the other members, I think DJ has been a huge influence on the way this band has interacted with fans. He's constantly updating with pictures and tweets/posts from the road, and seems to be loving what he's doing. He obviously knows how to play the social media game, given his Facebook and Twitter followings, and let's not forget about Ashba Media, the company that he founded in 2003. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume that if there is a new site on the way, then Ashba Media will be involved in some way shape or form.

+1. I think DJ often tries to make up for the lack of GnR interaction with fans. I also believe Ashba Media would be involved with a new gnr website, if that happens.

Forgive me for sounding negative but I get this humbling feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever somebody connected to the band mentions that something is or will happen.

I don't believe in jinxes but I'll believe it when I see it. Regardless I'm sure with DJ's web exp. it has the potential to be a bitchin site

Some gnr swag could be kinda cool

+1. Even "GnR Swag" sounds kinda cool :tongue2:

Forgive me for sounding negative but I get this humbling feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever somebody connected to the band mentions that something is or will happen.

I don't believe in jinxes but I'll believe it when I see it. Regardless I'm sure with DJ's web exp. it has the potential to be a bitchin site

+1. It's hard to believe the rumors but having an official website is something essential to every band, GnR needs one sooner or later.

Yeah, that would be cool. This website hasn't been updated in a long time. It's a good thing we fans can talk on the messageboard or we wouldn't know any updates on Axl and GNR.