Why Is Liking GN'R A Minority Opinion?

Roush

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn_Smooth, judging by your namesake, and penchant for sounding like an angry, closet homosexual- shall I await another refrain of North American sarcasm?

Hahaha, I'm a "closet homosexual" for pointing out your inability to come up with anything intelligent? That might work on homophobes like yourself, but you are going to have to do better to get any respect from me. Now disappear for another hour and come back with something not so ridiculously pathetic this time.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Lots of pocket protectors, and tweenage egos at bay. Careful not to pass them, they might get progeria, and break like glass in the wind.

Go eat a steak.

You obviously didn't take enough time. "Go eat a steak" was the best you could come up with? Really? You're just wasting my time now. At least try to make it interesting. I know that with your limited intelligence, it might be hard, but you can do it if you try. I have faith in you.

I'm really not intending to post that much tonight.

Yet it astounds me how the Internet has granted these angry liemmings some iota of power. You all must be picked on a great deal at school. Perhaps that's how you empathize with something as corny as This I Love?

Who am I fooling? The lot of you probably haven't even had your first cigarette yet.

Yet it astounds me how the Internet has granted these angry liemmings some iota of power. You all must be picked on a great deal at school. Perhaps that's how you empathize with something as corny as This I Love?

Who am I fooling? The lot of you probably haven't even had your first cigarette yet.

What "iota of power" has the internet granted anyone? The only power I have is to get you to continue to post absolutely terrible responses. Age insults are just as sad as eating steak insults. You really need to work on this.

troll.gif

I'm not sure who you are talking to but I think that I have done and used more than you good sir. I very much think so, yes I do.

The one thing I agree on is that This I Love is pretty corny. What I like about it are the raspy vocals live, which are missing in the studio. The lyrics are......

And your psychic skills are as faulty and flawed as your attempts to be witty.I'm over 40 skippy so I'm drinking and smoking while I laugh at your amateurish attempts to maintain some semblance of intelligence. Go eat a bag of chocolate-covered dildos,weaselfaced wussfuck.

This Roush guy started with a sort of interesting point but it all went down hill with that idiotic attitude some Europeans have about being superior intellectually or thinking they have better manners than ALL North Americans. (Hey, it's usually just Americans they judge like that but good job including Canada and Mexico who are completely different from America as well as each other).

Then he did the standard "lol you must be younger than me and therefore less intelligent than me lol" schtick.

Your clothes got old quick, you need better threads.

Quality pun, though.

We are superior. Just look at our tremendous economy.

I discovered GNR in 8th grade. This was in '98 or '99. At the time, liking ANY classic rock just wasn't cool. All of my friends were listening to Korn and Limp Bizkit. I could never tolerate any of that nu-metal junk.

It wasn't until my sophomore year in high school that the classic rock revival began.

I discovered GNR in 8th grade. This was in '98 or '99. At the time, liking ANY classic rock just wasn't cool. All of my friends were listening to Korn and Limp Bizkit. I could never tolerate any of that nu-metal junk.

It wasn't until my sophomore year in high school that the classic rock revival began.

Did you hate the classic rock rivival at first? I certainly did.

I didn't mind Korn but I thought Limp Bizkit was terrible.

Edited by BirdCatcher

Did you hate the classic rock rivival at first? I certainly did.

I didn't mind Korn but I thought Limp Bizkit was terrible.

I welcomed it with open arms. GNR and Aerosmith were (and are) my favorite bands.