East Rutherford DVD

There Was A Time

I was at the IZOD show, too. I desperately want at the very least the audio from this show. Like you said, Axl was absolutely spot on and didn't fumble any lyrics all night long with the exception of the second chorus in Better. Plus, I thought this was probably their best setlist of the entire tour so far. I want a DVD!!

The bootleg from the new york city bitch commitee. They posted a single vid of Nightrain that everyone was totally impressed with. Turns out they did the whole show.

where was this posted?

Jungle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6AKiP3GJrk

Nightrain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9jbomAK9e4&feature=channel_video_title

the videos say his email is bills_11@hotmail.com, but all his other videos say hills_11@hotmail.com. if he isn't emailing back, maybe it's cause you have the wrong address. :shrugs:

He's already been in contact with him, don't worry.

I've dealt with this group before. It's fucking annoying that they're even selling it, but regardless, can't wait to have it!

the videos say his email is bills_11@hotmail.com, but all his other videos say hills_11@hotmail.com. if he isn't emailing back, maybe it's cause you have the wrong address. :shrugs:

I didn't say he isn't E-mailing back. I said he takes long to respond. We've had a back-and-forth of about ten E-mails so far.

GNRSkidRow 1 is in the process of getting the dvd. Hopefully it won't take too long! :thumbsup:

Yeah, the guy takes forever to answer E-mails :shrugs:

He was really quick with me, honestly. I mean two or three responses in two days. He was less than thrilled that I had nothing to trade and pointed that $25 is ridiculous. Didn't accept my reasonable offer.

He's already been in contact with him, don't worry.

I've dealt with this group before. It's fucking annoying that they're even selling it, but regardless, can't wait to have it!

I know what you mean, I know shows that are out there but aren't shared because of $$$ that they want for filming it/etc, its literally there all set to go, and these are fans Im talking about it,

anyways thats that.