Axl should write an autobiography

Georgy Zhukov

I

That's impressive. Can you explain me how they have those files? I don't know anything about this but I'd kill to read those files.

Guess you weren't around in the spring, cause this was a big story/controversy at the time. But long story short, a hard drive was apparently mailed to a forum member named mister saint laurent, containing those documents. (he was notorious for leaking some CD demos previously.

He wrote an article about a few of its contents and posted a couple of tidbits, threatened to leak the whole thing, but then stopped talking about it and eventually joined the witness protection program.

I

That's impressive. Can you explain me how they have those files? I don't know anything about this but I'd kill to read those files.

Guess you weren't around in the spring, cause this was a big story/controversy at the time. But long story short, a hard drive was apparently mailed to a forum member named mister saint laurent, containing those documents. (he was notorious for leaking some CD demos previously.

He wrote an article about a few of its contents and posted a couple of tidbits, threatened to leak the whole thing, but then stopped talking about it and eventually joined the witness protection program.

Wonder what happened.

I imagine it would read like The House Of Leaves.

I criticize Axl's musical convictions, his weight, and his unwillingness to prepare. But there is one thing no one can debate - dude is fascinating. His insanity is enabled by his wealth. I mean, his friggin' adoptive mother is his housekeeper. Then there's the crystal story. And how he closed down Disney Land so him, and Bucket could have the park to themselves. The weirdo Erin Everly testimony about how Axl believes how they were reincarnated souls, and bound to each other.

I think it's pretty cool. Here's a guy who blows his millions- but does so creatively.

I

Yeah, unfortunately I think I have missed some good stuff but damn, I didn't know about that and it's really weird how it ended. Like I said, I'd kill to read those files. Thank you for the info bro :thumbsup:

I

Yeah, unfortunately I think I have missed some good stuff but damn, I didn't know about that and it's really weird how it ended. Like I said, I'd kill to read those files. Thank you for the info bro :thumbsup:

If you're interested in reading the letter he wrote after "receiving" the documents, here's a link. The first post is the letter:

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=346

From what I remember, according to the MSL list, there is a document detailing Axl's side of the story called 'The Honor of Thieves'. There was also a rumour of Axl contributing a lengthy article to Rolling Stone magazine some time ago, but pulling out at the last minute. It is unclear whether these are the same document, or separate entities.

Good memory bro, do you have any idea where the complete list of that MSL post was? Even if just for fun, I'd love to read it again.

Found it.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2210&Itemid=42

Thanks a lot for digging that up, really cool of you. Now that were almost a year past , any of these document titles mean any more to us now then they did when we first heard them?

Brings up the old moral dilemma again about reading other people's private emails, but obviously it would be fascinating to read all the various stuff Axl had written about VR and the old band, being late, Azoff, etc.

I would love to read The Honor of Thieves, the behind the scenes stuff regarding Duff, Finck's resignation letter, and I am still curious as to what the hell the Dr. Dre thing is about.

I imagine it would read like The House Of Leaves.

I criticize Axl's musical convictions, his weight, and his unwillingness to prepare. But there is one thing no one can debate - dude is fascinating. His insanity is enabled by his wealth. I mean, his friggin' adoptive mother is his housekeeper. Then there's the crystal story. And how he closed down Disney Land so him, and Bucket could have the park to themselves. The weirdo Erin Everly testimony about how Axl believes how they were reincarnated souls, and bound to each other.

I think it's pretty cool. Here's a guy who blows his millions- but does so creatively.

What good is money if you can't enjoy it?

I think Axl should enjoy the money he's made over all these years. He's spending enough money on late fees and suing people, he should take time to actually do something he loves with it.

Who will he leave it to when he dies, so enjoy it while he's alive and well to have fun!

I really wish he would put it out.

I think it would change alot of peoples

Attitude toward him if he did.

Because what info is out there certainly places the majority

Of the blame on him. Not to say it would erase all of the blame but it would def

Give people an idea what it's like in his head and what he was thinking.

Yeah I agree. Axl does get the blame for everything that went on with the original members. One person can't be responsible for everyone.

I think Axl needs to get himself a good writer to write everything he wants to say down and make it an awesome autobiography. It would be interesting to read and see how it compares to the other members' books.

I don't usually read true story books, but Axl's I would definitely buy.