Would Izzy agree on a Reunion?

Cosmo

Izzy hates huge stadium concerts, hates being chased by the media, and the rockstar life altogether... That being said, wouldn't a reunion bring back all that stuff back to him? He'd have to do all those things he hates so much... would he agree on taking part on this?

From an interview with Izzy:

Steven Adler has spoken frequently lately of his desire for a reunion of the original GN'R. Tell me what you think of that and how your relationship with Steven is at the present.

Izzy: “Steven lives a very confused life."

But if it were to occur, you would consider the possibility of a reunion?

Izzy: “Yes, of course. I wrote a great deal of that material."

So it seems he would be interested.

I'm sure Izzy would be up for it. He hasn't lived the 'rock n roll lifestyle' in over 20 years, he knows how to handle things.

I don't think they would play stadiums though, probably arenas. They could play the festivals in Europe. Damn shame

Axl won't allow it to happen.

The guys are all pushing 50. Rock star lifestyle is long past.

Lol it'd be great if they played exactly as dangerously as they did in 1992, but on the tour buses they had elegant dinners and intelligent discussion.

EDIT: And by tour buses, I realize I should more realistically say jet airliners lol.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

The guys are all pushing 50. Rock star lifestyle is long past.

Lol it'd be great if they played exactly as dangerously as they did in 1992, but on the tour buses they had elegant dinners and intelligent discussion.

EDIT: And by tour buses, I realize I should more realistically say jet airliners lol.

As long they are not having spaghetti.

Axl would have his own limmo

From an interview with Izzy:

Steven Adler has spoken frequently lately of his desire for a reunion of the original GN'R. Tell me what you think of that and how your relationship with Steven is at the present.

Izzy: Steven lives a very confused life."

But if it were to occur, you would consider the possibility of a reunion?

Izzy: Yes, of course. I wrote a great deal of that material."

So it seems he would be interested.

Yes, I remember that interview, it was published in a spanish magazine not so long ago (November 2008).

I posted it in the Former Gunners section.

Edited by axlfan88