Win Guns N' Roses Tickets And Backstage Passes For Vancouver | RockStar Weekly

gunsguy

Rockers Guns N’ Roses are returning to Vancouver on its current North American tour when Axl Rose and the gang will stop into the Pacific Coliseum on December 17. The Canadian stop is part of the band’s latest American tour, running into December. RockStar Weekly and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal want to send one winner and a guest to the show with a pair of after show meet and greet passes.

In order to qualify for your chance to win the tickets and after show passes you need to email your name, address, email and phone number to info@rockstarweekly.com. You also need to tell us the names of all the current members of the band and the subject of your email MUST BE "Bumblefoot wants to meet me". To qaulify, you must correctly send all the the above to us before December 12. A winner will be selected at random on December 13 and the prize will be awarded at the show - it is not transferable and you will need to provide correct identification at the ticket booth on the day of the show.

The Vancouver tour date was left off the band’s 2010 coast-to-almost-coast tour of Canada in January 2010 where the band played sets of nearly three hours from Nova Scotia to Alberta. It also marks the first time the band will return to Vancouver since 2002, when fans caused a riot at General Motors Place (Rogers Arena) when Rose was a no-show. It was later reported that Rose was stuck at the airport in LA due to bad weather.

In its press release, concert prmoter Live Nation says the band is expected to play for two and a half hours when it hits the stage in Vancouver. An announcement on the Guns N’ Roses website also says that fans expecting something that starts at 8pm and ends so they can work the next day are barking up the wrong tree.

Prizes are awarded as is. RockStar Weekly and Guns N' Roses do not guarantee that you will meet any or all members of the band during the after show session, but the band does their best to meet their guests each night.

Read more: http://www.rockstarweekly.com/win-guns-n-roses-tickets-and-backstage-passes-for-vancouver.html

----

For those interested this tis the same place that gave away tickets to Montreal last year for our user Revolver

Edited by gunsguy

I know what you're all thinking: Does Pitman have one t or two t's? To tell you the truth, with all this excitement over the Vancouver After Show, I kind of forgot myself. So, do you feel lucky? Well do ya, MYGNR posters?

Edited by ITW 2012