CIVIL WAR WAS PLAYED !!! FROM Bridgestone Arena Dec 4

Guest Gunns

Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!! logged in tonight for some show reaction and found this - fuckinging hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This band is delivering big time!!!!!!! two Illusions staples added, whats next?!?

It would be cool if someone can line up the audio of all these vids to get an even better version of Civil War from last night!

The band might release a good version... hopefully they'll pity us who can't see them live this time around :)

Edited by mustaine

Hey guys, here's my video from last night. Sorry I turned the camera a couple of times, I was having to shift and my arms were burning from hold them up so long ;)

Thanks for posting that, added it to the first post

I never have really gotten into the whole "how did axl sound" on whatever song they've done live in the past 10 years, but I do have to say he & the band sounded awesome. Wonder why he waited so long to bring it back?, one of the best performances I have seen from the past 10 years hands down.

I donno that was the first time this band played it and it sounded amazing, probably more so in person. I am amazed.

It makes me think with Estranged and now this that this band is gelling great and they are comfortable enough to make this happen, we have not seen that in any of the new guys in previous years.

The question is where do we go from here?

Yeah that's my theory, the band is comfortable with their sound and everyone involved are confident in themselves so now they are able to strech out and try new things. I can't wait for them to take this chemistry and apply it to a new album

It's scary - but the kind of way the band, but Ron and DJ in particular, respond to the expectations from the fans and seeing how talented they are, it's just mind numbing what they could accomplish with some new music.

It's scary - but the kind of way the band, but Ron and DJ in particular, respond to the expectations from the fans and seeing how talented they are, it's just mind numbing what they could accomplish with some new music.

This line up is the best thing that has ever happened to nuGnR. Hope they can actually compose together.

I donno that was the first time this band played it and it sounded amazing, probably more so in person. I am amazed.

It makes me think with Estranged and now this that this band is gelling great and they are comfortable enough to make this happen, we have not seen that in any of the new guys in previous years.

New material.

And something has to be said for the talent these guys have. DJ said they'd just really learned it and nailed it that day, and even Frank said that he was reading a chart to it as he was playing, yet they sounding like they've been playing it as long as 'Jungle' or something. I'm serious, lock these guys in a studio compound for a month, write, record, and let Axl, Ron, Chris, and DJ produce it, and I'm sure it would be an amazing piece of work that came from it. I, too, am interested in hearing all of the previously written Robin/Bucket/Brain stuff, but I'm postive these current guys could do it too.

Now remember when everyone was in despair and saying that this was the fucking end back at Rock in Rio? :xmasssanta:

who said there's no winners in war