• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is your victory

it's the victory of the true gnr fans

the fakegnr fanbase didn't want this to happen

Define "real" and "fake" gnr please?

is "real" a line-up that ceased to exist 20 years ago because of drug/alcohol use?

Is "fake" a line-up that tours intensively to keep a name alive?

why does everything here get spoiled by the same haters?

No reason to hate nu GnR or Classic GnR... Both sides are clearly not fans!

funny to see how the disloyal fans who didn't want gnr to be inducted are reacting to my post..

they're so touchy

haha

Where did you get that?

I'm a GnR fan, whatever GnR you're talking about (AFD line-up, UYI line-up, 2001/2 line-up, CD line-up...). I'm really happy GnR gets inducted, whoever shows up.

You're not a fan trolltrane.

I think what he means is, the rock and roll hall of fame is for fans, not the artists...

No classic artists sits and home and goes, you know what man, im in the rock and roll hall of fame, im awesome...

If you do, you're probably not much of an artist anymore. He just sees it as being cool and is glad we can all enjoy it.

Ridiculous how people over analyze stuff.

funny to see how the disloyal fans who didn't want gnr to be inducted are reacting to my post..

they're so touchy

haha

Where did you get that?

I'm a GnR fan, whatever GnR you're talking about (AFD line-up, UYI line-up, 2001/2 line-up, CD line-up...). I'm really happy GnR gets inducted, whoever shows up.

cd line-up is not gnr, just axl's backing band

i've been a gnr fan since 1988 and i think it's hilarious to see a guy like you who probably wasn't even born when afd came out with his ridiculous bumblehead avatar telling me that i'm not a fan..

Edited by Coltrane

i've been a gnr fan since 1988 and i think it's hilarious to see a guy like you who probably wasn't even born when afd came out with his ridiculous bumblehead avatar telling me that i'm not a fan..

You are obviously not a fan of the current incarnation of Guns N' Roses and you obviously have too much time on your hands and a pathetic life when you opt to hang at a forum trying to get a rise from people who are. Yawn.

they're so touchy

haha

Where did you get that?

Well unfortunately for you age doesn't bear any significance here. Our actions are the most telling - not some arbitrary number. You constantly posting stuff like the things in this topic it just shows how mature you really are

The problem isn't that you think that the current lineup isn't GNR, the problem is you trolling this section because of that opinion

Edited by WhazUp

nice, short n' simple! still don't know what I think about the HOF as an institution, but it's always great when my favorite band gets acknowledged, even some of my friends who never follow the band told me about it today, so it's great!