Axl tweets about rock n roll hall of fame

yes i love you

funny to see how the disloyal fans who didn't want gnr to be inducted are reacting to my post..

they're so touchy

haha

Where did you get that?

I'm a GnR fan, whatever GnR you're talking about (AFD line-up, UYI line-up, 2001/2 line-up, CD line-up...). I'm really happy GnR gets inducted, whoever shows up.

You're not a fan trolltrane.

cd line-up is not gnr, just axl's backing band

i've been a gnr fan since 1988 and i think it's hilarious to see a guy like you who probably wasn't even born when afd came out with his ridiculous bumblehead avatar telling me that i'm not a fan..

I was born when AFD came out, but unlike you I like more from this band than just one album and an half.

I like everything done under the GnR name, classic or new.

I've always liked BBF since his first album came out, the fact that he plays with my favorite band is just awesome.

I'd like to tell you how I feel about your tirade, but I don't want to lower myself at your level.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its better than something negative. Although I could easily see this as a "I've mentioned how it does mean SOMETHING. Now they'll know I didn't completely not care when I don't show up." Prove everyone wrong Axl and be there. You deserve to be, just like the rest of the guys.

There's a difference from Axl deserving to be there to Axl needing to be there.

He deserves it sure, but he probably doesn't need it and therefore, may not care too much about being there

Edited by The Archer

Its better than something negative. Although I could easily see this as a "I've mentioned how it does mean SOMETHING. Now they'll know I didn't completely not care when I don't show up." Prove everyone wrong Axl and be there. You deserve to be, just like the rest of the guys.

He deserves it sure, but he probably doesn't need it and therefore, may not care too much about being there

Which is sad. He has said he knows this means alot to the fans. This is the easiest opportunity for him to show up and shut the door on GNR reunion possibilities for the most part. There are always going to be people that want it, but he could shut up alot of fans by being civil for one night. But then again, its Axl, so civil is a pretty relative term...

funny to see how the disloyal fans who didn't want gnr to be inducted are reacting to my post..

they're so touchy

haha

Where did you get that?

I'm a GnR fan, whatever GnR you're talking about (AFD line-up, UYI line-up, 2001/2 line-up, CD line-up...). I'm really happy GnR gets inducted, whoever shows up.

cd line-up is not gnr, just axl's backing band

i've been a gnr fan since 1988 and i think it's hilarious to see a guy like you who probably wasn't even born when afd came out with his ridiculous bumblehead avatar telling me that i'm not a fan..

If you feel that way - not enjoying or respecting current Guns'N'Roses - then why do you not start up MyjustAxl'sbackingbandforum.com and drag all the other disrespecting whinging bitches with you ???

they're so touchy

haha

Where did you get that?

What's the CD line-up ?

Whatever it is, GNR is not being inducted for Chinese Democracy. So, it would be more logical to have the AFD line-up at the ceremony, that would be cool.

Gnr doesn't get inducted = fans bitch that gnr deserve it more than inducted band "X"

gnr gets inducted and fans bitch about current gnr even though current gnr are being respectful

I laugh at the assholes who worry about pathetic minor details and technicalities and miss the whole point all together rather than just takin pride in what gnr has accomplished and enjoying "the victory"

p.s trolltrane is like this on the other forum too, I can't seem to get away from the bitch

I think Axl might be thanking fans of both old and new, whoever believes in Guns N' Roses. As I've said i'm not too fussed if he appears or not, he's quite content with the band he has, it'd be nice to see him hang out and stuff but Guns N' Roses are still here so i'd understand if he didn't want to perform. All the line ups have been solid, each member has brought something and imo give this line up a few albums to define their potential and a couple more incredible marathon tours and they'll be acknowledged eventually, then we'll have another classic line up on our hands rock2

I'm just so happy Mr. Teddy "Zig Zag / Big Bag" Andreadis will finally get inducted.

Let's not forget the Horn section, Paul Tobias, Dave Navarro and Gary Sunshine!

Who the fuck is that?

one of the guitar player on Oh My God and Axl's guitar teacher.

This is your victory

it's the victory of the true gnr fans

the fakegnr fanbase didn't want this to happen

holy fuck you shithead! go pleasure yourself with a stick and let the EXISTING GnR fan base cherish the positivity of this moment, you depressive fuck!

Which is sad. He has said he knows this means alot to the fans. This is the easiest opportunity for him to show up and shut the door on GNR reunion possibilities for the most part. There are always going to be people that want it, but he could shut up alot of fans by being civil for one night. But then again, its Axl, so civil is a pretty relative term...

I think he should show up- but not perform (with the alumni at least). That said- I could understand him taking a pass altogether. The fact that Steven Adler's apparently preparing a "speech" and going with Matt Sorum would be enough to give me pause if I were Axl. You already know the media and most of the attendees are going to be rabid dogs looking to spin anything as evidence of an impending reunion. At best- there's just a lot of things going on that will be unpredictable- any one of which could be spun to make him look like the bad guy. At worst- the whole thing could reek of an industry set-up to try and force a reunion...

Gotta remember Axl's "No thanks. Not me." from the chat sessions a few years back...

Gnr doesn't get inducted = fans bitch that gnr deserve it more than inducted band "X"

gnr gets inducted and fans bitch about current gnr even though current gnr are being respectful

I laugh at the assholes who worry about pathetic minor details and technicalities and miss the whole point all together rather than just takin pride in what gnr has accomplished and enjoying "the victory"

p.s trolltrane is like this on the other forum too, I can't seem to get away from the bitch

+1

No matter what happens people here will always find something to bitch about, even when something good happens to this band.

Not everything has a hidden or double meaning. take it for the durect and obvious quite it is and be happy that he acknowledged the fan base knowing all to well we most likely wanted it more than he.. or at least put more stock into it anyway. like i said in yet a different thread of the subject thanks to the "old" band for laying the amazing groundwork and the impression they had on my life and the new for rocking it harder and keeping the band and vision alive.

Back to the chats:

"Never thought about that , with the RRHOF. The whole “mature enough” bit was cute. Not to offend anyone but personally I don’t have an interest and other than inducting Elton don’t quite get what it is exactly and who decides what. It seems to mean more to some than others and more so amongst fans. It’s nice to get recognition and have some form of acceptance but in regards to joining others the price is too high and just not worth it" -Axl