Who's going to the induction ceremony?

Bobbo

I've already made arrangements. Obviously haven't bought tickets yet, but me and my buddy already got a game plan.

I know it might be "risky", as there's no guarantees of how things are going to go down. But if Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Steven, and maybe even Matt and Dizzy are all up on stage together, I wanna see it in person. And I'm a big Chili Peppers fan too, so that's a plus as well.

Anybody else planning to go?

Edited by Bobbo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many tickets are available and where are they sold?

Ceremony to air on HBO; Tickets on sale beginning December 16

Cleveland (December 7, 2011) - Today, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announces its inductees for 2012. The inductees are:

Performer Category:

· Beastie Boys

· Donovan

· Guns N Roses

· Laura Nyro

· Red Hot Chili Peppers

· The Small Faces/The Faces

Early Influence:

· Freddie King

Ahmet Ertegun (nonperformer) Award:

· Don Kirshner

The Award for Musical Excellence:

· Cosimo Matassa

· Tom Dowd

· Glyn Johns

The 27th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14, 2012 in Cleveland and premiere on HBO in early May. The 2012 ceremony will again be open to the public, as it was for the first time in the events history at the 2009 Inductions in Cleveland.

We are pleased to announce this years Hall of Fame inductees, who represent the broad spectrum of artists that define rock and roll, said Joel Peresman, President and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. We are also thrilled this year to again be partnered with HBO, who presented the Hall of Fames 25th Anniversary Concerts.

Our previous collaboration with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a landmark television event, says Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. We are delighted to team up with the Hall of Fame again for what should be a memorable evening.

Leading up to the April 14 ceremony, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will host more than a week of special events, including the grand opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fames new Library and Archives, tours of the newly-redesigned Museum interior space, the unveiling of a major new exhibition, the Rock My Soul gospel tribute, a free concert for Cleveland and a special series of education programs designed to teach students across the nation about the history and impact of rock and roll. Once open, the Library and Archives will be the worlds most comprehensive repository of written and audio-visual materials relating to the history of rock and roll.

TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION

Tickets to the 2012 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony go on-sale to the public on Saturday, December 17, 2011 beginning at 10 a.m. EST. To purchase tickets, visit rockhall.com or call (877) 212-8898 (please note, this number will not be activated until 10 a.m. EST on 12/17). Tickets are expected to sell-out quickly. Individual tickets to the Induction Ceremony are available for $50 and $100. There will be a two ticket limit on all orders.

MEMBER PRE-SALE

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum members can purchase Induction 2012 tickets in advance, beginning Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10 a.m. EST. To purchase tickets, visit rockhall.com or call (877) 212-8898 (please note, this number will not be activated until 10 a.m. EST on 12/16). There will be a two ticket limit on all orders. To be eligible for the member pre-sale, fans must become members by 11 p.m. EST on December 12, 2011 and have a valid Member ID. To join please call (216) 515-8425 or visit www.rockhall.com.

Edited by axlfan88

I'll be going. Regardless of whether or not they perform, I've always wanted to go to an induction ceremony. This year seems as good as any, I can see my second favorite band get inducted at least, as I don't plan on Maiden getting inducted any time soon :lol:

Cleveland (December 7, 2011) - Today, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announces its inductees for 2012. The inductees are:

Performer Category:

· Beastie Boys

· Donovan

· Guns N’ Roses

· Laura Nyro

· Red Hot Chili Peppers

Early Influence:

· Freddie King

· Don Kirshner

· Cosimo Matassa

· Tom Dowd

· Glyn Johns

The 27th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14, 2012 in Cleveland and premiere on HBO in early May. The 2012 ceremony will again be open to the public, as it was – for the first time in the event’s history – at the 2009 Inductions in Cleveland.

“We are pleased to announce this year’s Hall of Fame inductees, who represent the broad spectrum of artists that define rock and roll,” said Joel Peresman, President and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. “We are also thrilled this year to again be partnered with HBO, who presented the Hall of Fame’s 25th Anniversary Concerts.”

“Our previous collaboration with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a landmark television event,” says Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. “We are delighted to team up with the Hall of Fame again for what should be a memorable evening.”

Leading up to the April 14 ceremony, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will host more than a week of special events, including the grand opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s new Library and Archives, tours of the newly-redesigned Museum interior space, the unveiling of a major new exhibition, the Rock My Soul gospel tribute, a free concert for Cleveland and a special series of education programs designed to teach students across the nation about the history and impact of rock and roll. Once open, the Library and Archives will be the world’s most comprehensive repository of written and audio-visual materials relating to the history of rock and roll.

Tickets to the 2012 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony go on-sale to the public on Saturday, December 17, 2011 beginning at 10 a.m. EST. To purchase tickets, visit rockhall.com or call (877) 212-8898 (please note, this number will not be activated until 10 a.m. EST on 12/17). Tickets are expected to sell-out quickly. Individual tickets to the Induction Ceremony are available for $50 and $100. There will be a two ticket limit on all orders.

MEMBER PRE-SALE

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum members can purchase Induction 2012 tickets in advance, beginning Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10 a.m. EST. To purchase tickets, visit rockhall.com or call (877) 212-8898 (please note, this number will not be activated until 10 a.m. EST on 12/16). There will be a two ticket limit on all orders. To be eligible for the member pre-sale, fans must become members by 11 p.m. EST on December 12, 2011 and have a valid Member ID. To join please call (216) 515-8425 or visit www.rockhall.com.

You mean we have to put up with people talking about this until APRIL!? Fuck's sake.

:sleeper:

:chef:

No need to be sad because the nu band isn't getting inducted.

Maybe they can work the valet :thumbsup:

Why would they work the valet? There's plenty of young men and women to do that.

To make them feel like they're apart of it silly!

Why do you feel you have to cupcake to be apart of this forum?

Performer Category:

· Beastie Boys

· Donovan

· Guns N’ Roses

· Laura Nyro

· Red Hot Chili Peppers

Early Influence:

· Freddie King

· Don Kirshner

· Cosimo Matassa

· Tom Dowd

· Glyn Johns

The 27th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14, 2012 in Cleveland and premiere on HBO in early May. The 2012 ceremony will again be open to the public, as it was – for the first time in the event’s history – at the 2009 Inductions in Cleveland.

“We are pleased to announce this year’s Hall of Fame inductees, who represent the broad spectrum of artists that define rock and roll,” said Joel Peresman, President and CEO of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. “We are also thrilled this year to again be partnered with HBO, who presented the Hall of Fame’s 25th Anniversary Concerts.”

“Our previous collaboration with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a landmark television event,” says Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. “We are delighted to team up with the Hall of Fame again for what should be a memorable evening.”

Leading up to the April 14 ceremony, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will host more than a week of special events, including the grand opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s new Library and Archives, tours of the newly-redesigned Museum interior space, the unveiling of a major new exhibition, the Rock My Soul gospel tribute, a free concert for Cleveland and a special series of education programs designed to teach students across the nation about the history and impact of rock and roll. Once open, the Library and Archives will be the world’s most comprehensive repository of written and audio-visual materials relating to the history of rock and roll.

MEMBER PRE-SALE

You mean we have to put up with people talking about this until APRIL!? Fuck's sake.

I know right? Four months of this is gonna suck...

I've already made arrangements. Obviously haven't bought tickets yet, but me and my buddy already got a game plan.

I know it might be "risky", as there's no guarantees of how things are going to go down. But if Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Steven, and maybe even Matt and Dizzy are all up on stage together, I wanna see it in person. And I'm a big Chili Peppers fan too, so that's a plus as well.

Anybody else planning to go?

I'm gonna try for a pair of tickets when they go on sale. If I'm lucky enough to get some, I'm putting the trip together right after my credit card gets charged.

Yes I am. Scout's honor, sour puss.

Will I be seeig you there?

Yeah, out in the parking lot.

Can I help extend a big "welcome" for our little BoBo? :xmassrudolph:

It's times like this I can't believe you're 40+ and still available!

Haven't found someone to adjust to my hours,too damn stubborn I guess. Having relationships and vowing to "love her till death do we part" is just creepified.

Didn't say I was never married,only said I'm single now. :monkey:

Now since that mystery is cleared up,can we stay on topic?

This shit belongs in PMs.