"rrhof will be a trainwreck" - sorum

sleishman drums

Slash will let Myles out of his cage to sing in Axl's place.

Slash does not have Myles in a cage. You must be thinking about the current employees of GNR.

Current MEMBERS, man. Yep. Current MEMBERS. Who actually have done solo albums and toured on their own or with someone else. I don't give a fuck about Myles, I don't give a fuck anymore about $la$h so I won't talk about Myles' presumed cage, but I know one thing: I won't post shit in the sections of this forum dedicated to EX members of Guns n' roses. Understand?

This^^^

Also Matt has been a non-important tag-along since day fucking one.He was hurriedly recruited to replace Steven.

I'm not interested in what "Baron Von Storm" has to say. <_<

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash does not have Myles in a cage. You must be thinking about the current employees of GNR.

Current MEMBERS, man. Yep. Current MEMBERS. Who actually have done solo albums and toured on their own or with someone else. I don't give a fuck about Myles, I don't give a fuck anymore about $la$h so I won't talk about Myles' presumed cage, but I know one thing: I won't post shit in the sections of this forum dedicated to EX members of Guns n' roses. Understand?

No I don't understand you cannot even form a proper sentance. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Sentance? Are you kidding me?

Can't get mad at a brotha for speakin' some truth...

This does have "trainwreck" written all over it. Hope for the best- but c'mon. Sorum's right.

Hopefully, Axl announces his intentions early (which I assume would be that's he's not coming)- affording the HOF and the GN'R alumni enough time to cobble together a respectable ceremony and live performance (e.g. Slash, Izzy/Gilby, Duff and Matt playing some classic Guns with Steven Tyler or something) so the achievements of the band can be properly honored and no Van Halen BS goes down...

Looks like someone took their douchebag pill this morning.

Nah,he fucked up and took your post-menopausal pill this morning.Are those moodswings and hot-flashes a Bitch? :rolleyes:

Any version of GNR have always had there "Train Wrecks" so why would the RNRHOF be any different. There is always that chance with GNR.

I think it would be really cool to see everyone on stage at the same time on lets say one song then an Orginal line up song and also one of the new bands songs.

Like.....

Orginal Band WTTJ

New Band SR or Better

everyone Paridice City

Will that happen most likely not but it would be awsome..

Any version of GNR have always had there "Train Wrecks" so why would the RNRHOF be any different. There is always that chance with GNR.

I think it would be really cool to see everyone on stage at the same time on lets say one song then an Orginal line up song and also one of the new bands songs.

Like.....

Orginal Band WTTJ

New Band SR or Better

everyone Paridice City

Will that happen most likely not but it would be awsome..

Parid- dice city? :monkey:

Fatt Scrotum needs to shut his mouth.

I never liked his playing, never like his face, and surely never liked his loud mouth!

Fatt Scrotum :lol:

Notice when the Guns N' Roses name is newsworthy,all the rats crawl out of the woodwork? And also,the fair-weather "fans" start backtracking?

Entertaining to watch.

+100000.

Best post ever.

I stopped reading when I saw "$la$h"

Nah,he fucked up and took your post-menopausal pill this morning.Are those moodswings and hot-flashes a Bitch? :rolleyes:

Your sig is too big it looks stupid and makes the page layout weird.

Your opinions are too big,they make you look stupid,and makes the page content weird.

Dazey fixed my Sig, wonder what will "fix" you? :lol::monkey:

Is Matt gay? I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, I'm just curious.

The fact that he's due to get married to his long term missus would probably hint towards the fact that he isn't.

He does have a quite effeminite voice though I'll admit.

The fact that he's due to get married to his long term missus would probably hint towards the fact that he isn't.

Freddie M. Was married at one time also :rolleyes:

No I don't understand you cannot even form a proper sentance. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Fail of epic proportions...

OMG :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Your sig is too big it looks stupid and makes the page layout weird.

Your opinions are too big,they make you look stupid,and makes the page content weird.

Dazey fixed my Sig, wonder what will "fix" you? :lol::monkey:

A couple beer and a j will do. On you?

Ha! Well some Patron silver wouldn't be refused :xmasssanta:

I stopped reading when I saw "$la$h"

+1

Yes, that is why I asked. I never bothered to follow him enough to care about his relationships but sometimes I can't help but be curious. I'm not gay or anything.

Sometimes I just think of something and have to wonder about it.

Did I mention that I'm definitely not gay?

Even in 91, Sorum's drumming was outdated.

His drum solo spot during UYI tour sucked, he plays constantly the same drums patterns, no originality whatsoever...

Even Adler was more innovative in his drumming!

Kind of like how Ron and Richard play the same solo every concert? No, I'm not dissing Matt. Nor am I dissing Ron or Richard. I think Matt deserves at least respect. He's not a bad drummer. And outside the little hate-circle on here, he's well-liked by a large part of the fan base. Guys I met at the concert were about 50/50 Steven/Sorum fans.

Trainwreck? Sorum is mistaken.

I hate to tell you all this, but the induction ceremony is likely to be the most underwhelming, formulaic bullshit you've ever seen.

Axl and Slash will walk up on stage together, say the usual thank-you bullshit, smile for the cameras, and that's it. If you're lucky, there could be high drama, and Slash and Axl will stand at opposite ends of the group on stage. :eyeroll:

"You know, I don’t want to say, because then this will be all over the internet and I’ll just get a bunch of shit for it. The problem is that a lot of the fans don’t even take what I have to say with a grain of salt."

Yep, Matt has you guys down pretty well.

"It's only rock & roll, my god! It's not rocket science."

I think this here is exactly why the band was doomed. Axl has the exact opposite opinion. He wants to go beyond rock and roll; in all the behind-the-scenes interviews you can read about how intensely and seriously he takes his music, how he talks about the spiritual energy invested into it, how he doesn't even want to add vocals to a song before he feels the music is something of its own.

And Chinese Democracy vs Velvet Revolver is the results of these two philosophies being separated from each other. Velvet Revolver is good rock and roll. Not much more to it beyond that. Chinese, on the other hand, while a magnificent album, can fall flat as a rock and roll album because that's not what Axl was aiming for.

Edited by Flayer