Should Paul Tobias

slush72

What's the point of your post dude? Are you trying to get a few other posters to rally with you against me, to make fun of me or something? :xmassrudolph:

This board is so fucking deluded it's absurd. This isn't even a topic that should be discussed...we might as well talk about what kind of influence Oprah had on the UYI albums.

Paul Tobias

- Back Off Bitch

- Shadow Of Your Love

- Oh My God

- There Was a Time

- Catcher In The Rye

- IRS

- Prostitute

Adler

-

Matt

-

:thumbsup:

What's the point of your post dude? Are you trying to get a few other posters to rally with you against me, to make fun of me or something? :xmassrudolph:

This board is so fucking deluded it's absurd. This isn't even a topic that should be discussed...we might as well talk about what kind of influence Oprah had on the UYI albums.

Paul Tobias

- Back Off Bitch

- Shadow Of Your Love

- Oh My God

- There Was a Time

- Catcher In The Rye

- IRS

- Prostitute

Adler

-

Matt

-

That's definitely true, no one can deny this. But that doesn't make Steven or Matt any less important.

Bla bla bla

Adler:

Appetite For Destruction

1. "Welcome to the Jungle" Slash, Rose

2. "It's So Easy" McKagan, Arkeen

3. "Nightrain" Izzy Stradlin, Slash, McKagan

4. "Out ta Get Me" Stradlin, Slash

5. "Mr. Brownstone" Stradlin, Slash

6. "Paradise City" Slash, Rose, Stradlin, McKagan

7. "My Michelle" Stradlin, Rose

8. "Think About You" Stradlin

9. "Sweet Child o' Mine" Slash, Rose, Stradlin

10. "You're Crazy" Stradlin, Slash

11. "Anything Goes" Stradlin, Chris Weber

12. "Rocket Queen" Slash, Rose, McKagan

I'm blind?

That's definitely true, no one can deny this. But that doesn't make Steven or Matt any less important.

I know, but isn't that crazy people think Paul should be inducted!!

Edited by bumblecool

Paul Tobias

- Back Off Bitch

- Shadow Of Your Love

- Oh My God

- There Was a Time

- Catcher In The Rye

- IRS

- Prostitute

Adler

-

Matt

-

+1

That would cause some tension with Slash.

I honestly do hope that the sparkly hat will make a comeback in the RRHOF. :rofl-lol:

Maybe he can borrow DJ's, fuckstick.

No,Slash has a bad case of Big-head,so I doubt DJ's would fit. Hope his pretty glitter hasn't fallen off. :rofl-lol:

What in the earth is a "fuckstick?" Is it an item with batteries that you pleasure your dog,cat,sheep or woman with?

I honestly do hope that the sparkly hat will make a comeback in the RRHOF. :rofl-lol:

No,Slash has a bad case of Big-head,so I doubt DJ's would fit. Hope his pretty glitter hasn't fallen off. :rofl-lol:

What in the earth is a "fuckstick?" Is it an item with batteries that you pleasure your dog,cat,sheep or woman with?

Sometimes you disappoint me sailaway, all of the time.

Sometimes you disappoint me sailaway, all of the time.

Might come as a shock,but I'm not here to please you.

Oh, don't worry about it. It seems that the forums have been so on edge lately and everyone's taking it too seriously...but I'm starting to think nobody around here really gives a fuck and these ridiculous Axl vs Slash attitudes are just being maintained for the humor.

We should get Slash, Izzy, Gilby, Richard, Paul, Robin, DJ, Buckethead and Bumblefoot and have an all out guitar battle. Last man standing wins.

Last 4 men standing would be Gilby, Paul, Dj, and Robin. From there on, who knows...

You're joking right?

We should get Slash, Izzy, Gilby, Richard, Paul, Robin, DJ, Buckethead and Bumblefoot and have an all out guitar battle. Last man standing wins.

Last 4 men standing would be Gilby, Paul, Dj, and Robin. From there on, who knows...

You're joking right?

Buckethead would break out the numchucks.