bumblecool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cry for attention

Dude I don't think so unless he's as good an actor as he is a guitar player. That was depressing as hell, he just poured his fucking heart out while playing Don't Cry and giving like a monologue about how his life has fallen apart since the accident.

Cmon man how many times has he done this threatening suicide and needing more pills and then he goes on and plays the next night. Dude is weird.

I always miss these frackin things.

And I never trust any of you drama queens to give an accurate assessment. Half of you can't pick Axl's voice out of a line up of Bon Jovi impersonators...

I was in on about the hour of it. For once almost everything in here is accurate unfortunately.

For the guy who said this has happened before, I get what your saying but I really believe that Ron is at the end of his rope and has good days and bad. And when he's off stage and theres no crowd and the adrenaline/pills wear down it sinks in. This guy is in a bad way and needs to make sure he doesn't have ANY other tour dates confirmed. I really hope he can make a full recovery.

Yeah, I was there since the very begining. He even played Riad after I asked for it.. Then it began the spamming and it all went downroad.

No, he's not ok. Anyone here who say otherwise is clearly just being a fucking awful person, because its very sad how his life is falling apart. I feel for the guy and trully wish he finds his way through all this shit without any more harm.

No, he's not ok. Anyone here who say otherwise is clearly just being a fucking awful person, because its very sad how his life is falling apart. I feel for the guy and trully wish he finds his way through all this shit without any more harm.

All of this.

Yeah, I was there since the very begining. He even played Riad after I asked for it.. Then it began the spamming and it all went downroad.

I get that but how does no one in the band know about this? Or why aren't they doing anything? Why is he on tour if he's trying to kill himself and in such bad shape? I know he explained, but wouldn't Tommy understand under these circumstances and still stay in the band?

I'm sure just what he needed at that moment was a gang of illiterate morons typing fifty different messages to him at once... poor guy. He really is one of the best things ever to have come of "Guns N Roses" in its 25 year tenure... And a friend.

cry for attention

Dude I don't think so unless he's as good an actor as he is a guitar player. That was depressing as hell, he just poured his fucking heart out while playing Don't Cry and giving like a monologue about how his life has fallen apart since the accident.

Cmon man how many times has he done this threatening suicide and needing more pills and then he goes on and plays the next night. Dude is weird. a fuckin' professional who deserves our utmost respect for putting his life on the line for his fans

Fixed. Asshole.

At the Wilkes-Barre show, when the band came out to take their bows at the front of the stage, I yelled "Bumblefoot!" and held my hand out to shake hands with him. When he kneeled to down to reach over, it looked like it really hurt... as in he grimmaced.... just to do that. I told him I hope his neck feels better, he touched it and said thank you. I kinda feel like dick for "making" him do that, now. Still really cool of him to do. I hope he gets this shit worked out.

Guest ben9785

I'm sure just what he needed at that moment was a gang of illiterate morons typing fifty different messages to him at once... poor guy. He really is one of the best things ever to have come of "Guns N Roses" in its 25 year tenure... And a friend.

Yeah those imbeciles. "PLAY PATIENCE PLIS PATIENCE PLIS PATIENCE PLIS PATIENCE PLIS" and the rest of those jokers.

cry for attention

Cmon man how many times has he done this threatening suicide and needing more pills and then he goes on and plays the next night. Dude is weird. a fuckin' professional who deserves our utmost respect for putting his life on the line for his fans

Fixed. Asshole.

+1