Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

He'll be alright. He's just sharing his feelings in a public way. People feel like this all the time but put on a different face and sing a different tune when dealing with others. He's being honest but a lot of people can't handle that. So they over react and that's kind of what we have going on here.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

https://twitter.com/#!/GunsNRosesNews/status/145687247461691393

Could @GunsNRoses please confirm @bumblefoot is OK? He’s abruptly left a stream after a series of pessimistic, profound sentiments.

https://twitter.com/#!/gunsnroses/status/145734154653413377

@GunsNRosesNews he appears to be fines and back to libations

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

If Bumble feels that bad he should go home. His parts can be picked up by the others and the fans would surely understand why he isn't there.

Blaming Axl is stupid Ron is an adult and should say enough is enough.

He has never blamed Axl of anything. Please don't make things up.

I think what she is refering to (correct me if I'm wrong) is the people in this thread who said that if Axl had guilted/pressured Ron into going on the tour (cause Axl would be sued if the tour was cancelled) that Axl was an idiot for doing so. We don't know anything about Axl having done this, it's pure speculation and yet people jump to conclusions and lashes out at Axl without knowing the facts.

I did not see the live stream (which I am kinda glad I didn't as it sounds pretty heartbreaking) so I don't know what Ron said/did but I agree we shouldn't blow this out of proportion and speculate like it has been done in this thread. The last thing Ron needs right now is having to deal with rumours and speculation on top of these hard things he is dealing with right now.

I had no idea about his dad, that is so very sad and my heart goes out to them all and I genuinely hope the best for Ron, he seems like such a truly sweet and goodhearted person based on what I've heard and my own encounter with him.

I understand that fans worry when seeing Ron in such a state, some of his tweets has had me worried too I admit that, but I think we owe it to Ron to not make his situation worse by creating speculation and drama. If he feels like it he will address the situation and if he doesn't...well, then we gotta respect that. Right now all we can do is show him our support and that we are deeply grateful for what he is doing for us fans right now by being on tour when he is struggling like he is. I'm not even going to any shows on this tour as I live in Europe but I'm still grateful and extremely impressed by Ron and him doing this tour, it's so amazing of him that he's going through with it. And if he decides he cannot do it anymore I doubt any fans would be angry with him as he has valid reasons for saying stop.

All my best wishes to you, Ron.

Yes to all of this.

Sidenote: RocketQueen, I really like your posts. 95% of the time you say exactly what I'm thinking (and thereby save me from the work of typing) :thumbsup:

As usual RocketQueen you make a valid point, he is quite able to make his decisions together with other band members on what is the best for his health. Health comes before anything else, doubt he'd be sued for health reasons being unable to continue surely. I wish him all the best with the journey his Dad is going on, I know how heartbreaking these things are when you can't do anything to stop the roller coaster. :(

That is really insane, the guy should be far away from a goddamn tour, sometimes people find solace in performing but I think this is a crazy situation which doesn't really help him, I'm sure Axl hasn't 'guilted' or forced him into anything, it's well documented that he's a caring and sensitive guy. Maybe it helps Bumblefoot but some days are really bad I don't know, the guy gives it all despite what he's going through but he's clearly struggling with everything and I hope he's getting some great support from the guys out on tour.

So Gunsguy/velvetgirl is now handing out bans to people who dont worship certain members as much as he/she does??

If this were a forum dedicated to former Gunners/the Appetite lineup/a Reunion ALONE, I wonder if fans who respect Axl's vision for GNR or worship the current line-up of the band would be getting a fair deal.

But it isn't, so seeing as how things are really reasonable and levelheaded here - why don't you just let the mods do their job and enjoy posting?

I'm sure Axl hasn't 'guilted' or forced him into anything, it's well documented that he's a caring and sensitive guy. Maybe it helps

Are you kidding? You must know that as long as Axl doesn't pander to the calls for a reunion, there will be people out to label him the great Satan.

Edited by The Archer

So Gunsguy/velvetgirl is now handing out bans to people who dont worship certain members as much as he/she does??

If this were a forum dedicated to former Gunners/the Appetite lineup/a Reunion ALONE, I wonder if fans who respect Axl's vision for GNR or worship the current line-up of the band would be getting a fair deal.

But it isn't, so seeing as how things are really reasonable and levelheaded here - why don't you just let the mods do their job and enjoy posting?

I'm sure Axl hasn't 'guilted' or forced him into anything, it's well documented that he's a caring and sensitive guy. Maybe it helps

Are you kidding? You must know that as long as Axl doesn't pander to the calls for a reunion, there will be people out to label him the great Satan.

Who said anything about former members? Hmm reasonable, It seems if you don't gush over particular band members its nighty night! I like BBF, I think he is a great guy and a great player. However, forum members do have a right to not like the members of the band (new and old) and get a little sarcastic with it.

I can see the new Madison being born right before my eyes!

THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. And why don't you suck my balls and enjoy sucking them. :D

Nothing like jumping in late and acting as if you know what happened right?

I am the last person to ban anyone, some users (very, very, very small minority) go way to far against other users here, I let lots slide.

I have rules to follow as a staff member here, I love a good discussion, I don't mind negative things. Having said that when a users sole purpose is to bash the band and the other users here then yes they are dealt with. It is part of running a forum.

Ask around I am sure you will find users that have had me PM them when they should have been warned, I am on the users side here, as a user myself.

If you disagree with any decisions you could always pm me, or another mod / admin.

Edited by gunsguy

Not to sound like a ass, or a little. Enough bitching and crying from this bumblebag of how hard it is to attend this tour. Get of the tour and take care of yourself and make space for the one and only buckethead!

Great...at least you know how stupid you are...no need to call you on that. Even then...if you know that this is a fkn stupid statement...why go ahead and post it? If you dont care...your problem, not ours. We wont ignore it just because someone acted that stupid telling us to stop discussing it. Oh, right, you know that. And still act like this. Not a wise post.

Regarding the above poster, there's a difference and a big one when people get banned because they are being disrespectful and when they simply dont like someone. Its fine to not like Rons playing but its not fine to post real retarded posts attacking him like some posters did. In fact they are minority like 1 or 2.

I think the thread title should be changed, it's disrespectful regardless of bumbles situation ( we don't know the extent of his problem/s, and assuming he has lots isn't right).

If not delete the whole thread together , some people on this forum have no fuckin respect for others, to everyone else let's hope bumble pulls through this in good spirit!

Edited by gunns5

I think the thread title should be changed, it's disrespectful regardless of bumbles situation ( we don't know the extent of his problem/s, and assuming he has lots isn't right).

If not delete the whole thread together , some people on this forum have no fuckin respect for others, to everyone else let's hope bumble pulls through this in good spirit!

The tilte aint so bad, and deleting the thread? No that is not needed, Bumble went on public stream, it can be discussed IMO.

It would be different if someone hacked his phone and we heard him talking this way or something, this was public stream.

still it could be changed to something like "bumblefoot's problems" or so!

and i think i understand the ban of that guy...i mean were all talking about something important here and some guy enters and says stuff like "fuck bbf , slash rules"..i mean all who say stupid stuff should get banned why ? because u should learn how to behave when pp are having a serious convo.

i hope bbf gets better and tht he never leaves the band :(

Who said anything about former members? Hmm reasonable, It seems if you don't gush over particular band members its nighty night! I like BBF, I think he is a great guy and a great player. However, forum members do have a right to not like the members of the band (new and old) and get a little sarcastic with it.

I can see the new Madison being born right before my eyes!

THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. And why don't you suck my balls and enjoy sucking them. :D

From what you say - you're 1) gay 2) sarcastic 3) you like BBF and think he's a great guy 4) but, you will defend the right of others to bash him up when he's down.

Who says the GNR 'fanbase' doesn't have all types?

Why do I have the feeling Bumblefoot is going to leave the band?

Thats what I thought when he talked about his shoulder hurting and arm going numb a while back. Touring is part of the job, and if you cant do it....well? Surely Axl could find someone that knows the majority of the songs to finish out the tour?

Thats too bad too; because I really like this current lineup.

Shit.... he's probably going to leave the band if this keeps up. Feel bad for him. It's best if he chooses to leave the band and gets better than for him to go on like this. Too bad. I fucking LOVE this line-up. It's the best since original GnR.... Hopes Ron gets well soon, as well as his father. Alzheimer is very sad...

Shit.... he's probably going to leave the band if this keeps up. Feel bad for him. It's best if he chooses to leave the band and gets better than for him to go on like this. Too bad. I fucking LOVE this line-up. It's the best since original GnR.... Hopes Ron gets well soon, as well as his father. Alzheimer is very sad...

+ 1

Family and health always take precedence when it comes to such things. Ron needs to take care of what's most important.

It would just be a huge blow to this lineup though.

My sympathies to Ron for all hes going through. my great grandpa who i had the pkeasure of knowing most of my life went through the same ordeal the last 3 years of his life. i as well would hate to see him leave the band but completely understand if he did. Tough choices to be made but best of luck and best wishes either choice

Here is my opinion, which I'm going to keep short and simple ( and I love this lineup and especially Ron to bits ).

-I think enough is enough. I know that he appreciates Axl giving him the opportunity and all, and I know he's a very loyal person. But I don't want Ron to further hurt himself just to fulfill a contract...

-Some of the guys here ( they know who they are ) are cuntbags.

If Bumble feels that bad he should go home. His parts can be picked up by the others and the fans would surely understand why he isn't there.

Blaming Axl is stupid Ron is an adult and should say enough is enough.

He has never blamed Axl of anything. Please don't make things up.

I think what she is refering to (correct me if I'm wrong) is the people in this thread who said that if Axl had guilted/pressured Ron into going on the tour (cause Axl would be sued if the tour was cancelled) that Axl was an idiot for doing so. We don't know anything about Axl having done this, it's pure speculation and yet people jump to conclusions and lashes out at Axl without knowing the facts.

I did not see the live stream (which I am kinda glad I didn't as it sounds pretty heartbreaking) so I don't know what Ron said/did but I agree we shouldn't blow this out of proportion and speculate like it has been done in this thread. The last thing Ron needs right now is having to deal with rumours and speculation on top of these hard things he is dealing with right now.

I had no idea about his dad, that is so very sad and my heart goes out to them all and I genuinely hope the best for Ron, he seems like such a truly sweet and goodhearted person based on what I've heard and my own encounter with him.

I understand that fans worry when seeing Ron in such a state, some of his tweets has had me worried too I admit that, but I think we owe it to Ron to not make his situation worse by creating speculation and drama. If he feels like it he will address the situation and if he doesn't...well, then we gotta respect that. Right now all we can do is show him our support and that we are deeply grateful for what he is doing for us fans right now by being on tour when he is struggling like he is. I'm not even going to any shows on this tour as I live in Europe but I'm still grateful and extremely impressed by Ron and him doing this tour, it's so amazing of him that he's going through with it. And if he decides he cannot do it anymore I doubt any fans would be angry with him as he has valid reasons for saying stop.

All my best wishes to you, Ron.

Yes to all of this.

Sidenote: RocketQueen, I really like your posts. 95% of the time you say exactly what I'm thinking (and thereby save me from the work of typing) :thumbsup:

As usual RocketQueen you make a valid point, he is quite able to make his decisions together with other band members on what is the best for his health. Health comes before anything else, doubt he'd be sued for health reasons being unable to continue surely. I wish him all the best with the journey his Dad is going on, I know how heartbreaking these things are when you can't do anything to stop the roller coaster. :(

Agreed,rocketqueen has the best post on this thread. The views and points she makes are my thoughts as well.

Everybody's an "adult" that's actually dealing with this situation (i.e. Bumblefoot, Axl, the band, GN'R mgmt., etc.) IMHO- and I am optimistic that nothing will be done that puts Bumblefoot in physical danger. Hopefully, the webstream was really just a case of Bumblefoot needing to decompress emotionally on a ton of things that are on his mind and troubling him physically and emotionally- but NOT any sort of psychological white flag. From the outside "tours" may seem like the coolest thing ever... but from the inside I think the charm can wear off fast (though I am sure there are still individual nights, experiences, etc. that are absolutely amazing)- and being away from home in a pressurized environment largely during the holidays and when you've got the kind of stuff going on at home and with your body that Bumble does... Yikes. That said- talking about it- taking a load off emotionally- and bearing your soul to some other folks who for the most part wish to listen and be supportive can be ENORMOUSLY helpful IMHO and give you the boost you need to get to whatever finish line is in front of you- in this case New Year's Day. It is my sincere hope (and belief) that THAT is exactly what's going on here. So- hopefully- this ended up being something positive and healthy for him.

I think everybody associated with GN'R inside and out (including us) needs to just rally around Bumble to help him get through the next 3 weeks and then fully understand that come January 1- dude's going to really need to shut it down for a couple of months and get well in body and spirit. He's certainly earned the right.

Anyway- you're in my prayers Bumble. Stay strong- almost there...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

Why would he go on livestream and say these things..

I feel bad for the guy but it reminds me of those people who go on youtube and record themselves crying

Dude, Im pretty sure that wasnt the reason he went on. He was most probably doing a normal, jamming stream and then the emotions got the better of him and he got caught in the moment.

Dont accuse the man of Attention seeking.

Why would he go on livestream and say these things..

I feel bad for the guy but it reminds me of those people who go on youtube and record themselves crying

mind you he takes serious doses of pain killers which can drug you up real good.. I don't think it was his original intention to go on about this