Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

Why would he go on livestream and say these things..

I feel bad for the guy but it reminds me of those people who go on youtube and record themselves crying

mind you he takes serious doses of pain killers which can drug you up real good.. I don't think it was his original intention to go on about this

He takes advil.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the best for Ron but I think you guys are taking this matter out of proportion ( as usual ). The man just talked and took it all out of his chest, that´s all. But please, try to be more respectful and stop with the useless speculation that usually happens here.

Not to sound like a ass, or a little. Enough bitching and crying from this bumblebag of how hard it is to attend this tour. Get of the tour and take care of yourself and make space for the one and only buckethead!

Great...at least you know how stupid you are...no need to call you on that. Even then...if you know that this is a fkn stupid statement...why go ahead and post it? If you dont care...your problem, not ours. We wont ignore it just because someone acted that stupid telling us to stop discussing it. Oh, right, you know that. And still act like this. Not a wise post.

Regarding the above poster, there's a difference and a big one when people get banned because they are being disrespectful and when they simply dont like someone. Its fine to not like Rons playing but its not fine to post real retarded posts attacking him like some posters did. In fact they are minority like 1 or 2.

Ehh? Iam missing the part where i told you to stop discussing "it".

Bring back Buckethead rock3

Ehh? Iam missing the part where i told you to stop discussing "it".

Bring back Buckethead rock3

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was devastated when Bucket left. Just as much as when Slash left. I thought there was no way Guns would find another top notch guitar player that could play like that. And remember it took a while, but they did and we all got super lucky. Ron is not only a great player who's capable of doing Slash and Bucket's parts, but he's also a great guy. He's done more for this fan base then any other member of this band past or present, and if we believe what he said last night (and why would he lie) , he's the reason we have a tour this Fall.

If the guy has to vent every now and again then let him, if it relieves even a little bit of stress then thats not a bad thing. To hear the guy describe how his life has fallen apart and how he described his back pain( hot wax poured into a drilled hole) was gut wrenching to hear. To factor in all the stuff he said about his Dad and family, its really amazing that he sucked it up and said yes to this tour.

If you don't like the guy then I'm sure you have your reasons, but to say "bring back Bucket" especially in this thread it's just in bad taste man. Bucket is my favorite guitarist this band has ever had, but it's not up for debate that Bumble cares 100 percent more about us and the band then Bucket ever did. Feel better Ron, your 3/4 of the way home. Don't agree to any more tour dates, go home and get your life in order.

Just curious, what accident?

Also, to the people saying bring buckethead back. It's just my opinion, but I didn't really like him. It's probably because the band seemed to have some phsyco, midlife crisis, strange, creepy feel to it durring that era.

Just curious, what accident?

Also, to the people saying bring buckethead back. It's just my opinion, but I didn't really like him. It's probably because the band seemed to have some phsyco, midlife crisis, strange, creepy feel to it durring that era.

He was in a car accident earlier in the year: Link

I agree re Buckethead, he's an amazing player but Ron's far better for GN'R in my opinion; amazing to his fans and he seems to gel far better on stage.

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

This is such bullshit. Richard and DJ could handle the parts by themselves if he needs to take a leave.

Maybe even bring Buckethead back for a couple months.

If Axl guilted Ron into doing this tour above personal health and family, then fuck him.

Where do people get this shit from? Axl "guilted" Ron into doing the tour? And this is based on what?

Christ almighty.

Ali

has video of this been posted yet?

I would hope for mods to delete if someone posts it

agreed, I just wonder how many of those people who are ragging on bumble actually saw the video or not.

Guest ben9785

has video of this been posted yet?

I would hope for mods to delete if someone posts it

agreed, I just wonder how many of those people who are ragging on bumble actually saw the video or not.

I was there on the chat/stream live. Yes I admire Ron but I'm not being biased, what I saw was sad to watch. He started playing "Don't Cry" on guitar and I guess he caught something on the chat and started talking about his physical issues, the emotional toll the accident has taken on him, his parents, and he just started to sound and look sadder and sadder and then at the end got up put this guitar down and just turned off the stream abruptly.

You could say that "he should be professional", "if he doesn't like it he should leave etc", but sometimes people have things they just need to get off the chest. Obviously it wasn't the right circumstance to try to reach out to a bunch of idiots spamming requests for songs and tour dates on the chat but for whatever reason he needed to get his thoughts out then and he's torn between his commitments and his own life.

That video should not circulate because he made so many references to wanting to cut everything and walk away, the wrong people will catch it and take great satisfaction at dissecting what he said.

He needs to have time off for himself and his family. His place in GN'R can't easily be filled but as a human being and as someone who loves music he needs to do it for himself and for his own future.

Edited by ben9785

So Gunsguy/velvetgirl is now handing out bans to people who dont worship certain members as much as he/she does??

If this were a forum dedicated to former Gunners/the Appetite lineup/a Reunion ALONE, I wonder if fans who respect Axl's vision for GNR or worship the current line-up of the band would be getting a fair deal.

But it isn't, so seeing as how things are really reasonable and levelheaded here - why don't you just let the mods do their job and enjoy posting?

I'm sure Axl hasn't 'guilted' or forced him into anything, it's well documented that he's a caring and sensitive guy. Maybe it helps

Are you kidding? You must know that as long as Axl doesn't pander to the calls for a reunion, there will be people out to label him the great Satan.

Who said anything about former members? Hmm reasonable, It seems if you don't gush over particular band members its nighty night! I like BBF, I think he is a great guy and a great player. However, forum members do have a right to not like the members of the band (new and old) and get a little sarcastic with it.

I can see the new Madison being born right before my eyes!

THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. And why don't you suck my balls and enjoy sucking them. :D

From what you say - you're 1) gay 2) sarcastic 3) you like BBF and think he's a great guy 4) but, you will defend the right of others to bash him up when he's down.

Who says the GNR 'fanbase' doesn't have all types?

Erm, yeah, thats it, I'm gay.

Are you 12 or 34?

So Gunsguy/velvetgirl is now handing out bans to people who dont worship certain members as much as he/she does??

Nothing like jumping in late and acting as if you know what happened right?

I was there. I originally joined in 2002. I used to submit stuff to Niatsie for lostrose.com in 99/00/01. I also posted on GNRX.com. So I watched you make a fool of yourself with my own eyes. I laughed when you pretended to be an insider and even faked legal documents to back up your fantasy. I LOL'D even harder when you got caught pretending to be a young girl. It's funny how she stopped posting straight away and wouldn't back up her own dad.

I stopped posting in here when the lunatics started running the asylum.