Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads like this should be closed if this forum wants respect/support from Ron.

I said this a while back, and Ron deleted the video for a reason.

I saw ithe vid and it should be kept away out of publics attention

Edited by gunns5

Can we ask the mods to close this thread?

well apparently one of the mods said cause Ron streamed it publicly, we can talk about it ? :shrugs:

it just seems like its something that could do more harm than good

I think Ron deserves more respect. Enough speculation about prescription meds (according to gunsguy he takes only advil), suicide, leaving the band, Axl being an asshole not letting Ron have a break. In a band notorious for its revolving door of guitarists, I highly doubt he's being held against his will.

At least a mod having the last word, set shit straight and lock the thread.

Not that I am telling anyone what to do, just a suggestion.

There have been some ridiculous posts in the thread, but overall it hasn't been that bad, and it's really not that big of a deal.

What really needs to stop, much more than that, is people crying about threads and asking for them to be locked, moved or deleted. That happens far too much around here already.

I doubt we'ed get to see / or would want to see Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Alder crying on video cam.

If Ron wants to cry online, that's his choice.

I'm not to sure why he'd want to. Maybe he likes attention ?

Maybe he needs help ?

Edited by vaida

I doubt we'ed get to see / or would want to see Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Alder crying on video cam.

O'm not to sure why he'd want to. Maybe he likes attention ?

Maybe he needs help ?

I'm not so sure Ron's the one begging for attention.

Been watching him live since the last 20 minutes

his father is dying of alzheimer. his mother has to look after him like he was a kid.

he cant be with them cuz he has to be on the tour

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

after the accident his brain got seriously damaged and he said he forgot everything that he used to love

and that his personality changed

he said many times that he hates life. but he still loves music.

then he cried while playing the same riffs of dont cry over and over again and then went offline without saying anything

one of the weirdest things I ve ever seen online. should be turned into a movie or something.

discuss. he seems to be in a very VERY bad situation

Aw... fuck. That sure sucks. I feel bad for him and his family. :(

O'm not to sure why he'd want to. Maybe he likes attention ?

Maybe he needs help ?

Maybe something go to him at that moment, I find it impossible to actually believe he planned it.

I find that you are trying to bring up the old band, well...

Adler has done MUCH worse on video on that drug user show...

It is so very cool to do heroin on national tv in the bathroom while being unable to walk...

I have nothing against anyone including Steven but HELLO.

I think it is ok to be upset like Ron was, it happens, just so happened some fans were watching...

Edited by gunsguy

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I'm not to sure why he'd want to. Maybe he likes attention?

As soon as there were tears Bumblefoot shut down the stream. It’s not like he was crying uncontrollably like some Aunt with a low self-esteem.

The few tears were the pinnacle of a series of serious revelations about Bumblefoot’s problems in terms of pain, relations, mental status etc.

Tours are a lonely place for people who aren’t all drink, sex & babes. Ron used the stream as a vehicle to exorcize some ravaging thoughts.

I'm not to sure why he'd want to. Maybe he likes attention?

As soon as there were tears Bumblefoot shut down the stream. It’s not like he was crying uncontrollably like some Aunt with a low self-esteem.

The few tears were the pinnacle of a series of serious revelations about Bumblefoot’s problems in terms of pain, relations, mental status etc.

Tours are a lonely place for people who aren’t all drink, sex & babes. Ron used the stream as a vehicle to exorcize some ravaging thoughts.

+1 very well said. Post of the thread IMHO. :thumbsup:

Stay strong Ron... almost there. rock1

Yeah.

Ron likes attention.

[video that noob poster posted which can't be embedded of steven adler doing drugs on tv 3 and a half years ago]

Go home.

Slash likes attention more than Steven, I mean let's be fair. Steve just wants some dough so he can buy some crack n smack.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

It's not even the point.

I feel it's inappropriate to talk about "attention seeking" when someone got his cousin killed, both his brain and back damaged by a car crash, and alienated his wife in the process.

Ron is probably going through the darkest period of his life as we speak and idiots only see an opportunity to 1) replace him or 2) bash him.

GnR is your entire life ? Well Ron's just got a bit deeper than "just GnR" in case you did not realize that so I suggest making a conscious effort of empathy before making a fool of yourselves.

Maybe he is really looking for help, but doesnt want to ask for it directly. Maybe he is looking for people to watch the video say, "Wow, didn't realize Ron was this fucked up, maybe we should send him home for the last 10 dates." Of course he doesnt want to come out and ask Axl for time off, but if enough people tell Axl theyre concerned, it'll coax him into letting him go.

Im not trying to get in the man's head, but it seems possible.. COuld prop. see myself doing the same thing in a similar situation.

He doesn't have to keep playing with Axl. I'm sure his contract has some out clauses. If he has so many personal problems to deal with he should bail. Axl will be fine and able to continue on.

but didn't he say if he didn't play, then so and so wouldn't play either, and if that person didn't play, another 2 wouldn't?