Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't have to keep playing with Axl. I'm sure his contract has some out clauses. If he has so many personal problems to deal with he should bail. Axl will be fine and able to continue on.

but didn't he say if he didn't play, then so and so wouldn't play either, and if that person didn't play, another 2 wouldn't?

Lame of anyone to pull that "if you leave I'm leaving too" and wouldn't really be his problem. I wonder if they have made Axl aware of that? (if Ron leaves we leave too)....doubtful they have told him that.

He doesn't have to keep playing with Axl. I'm sure his contract has some out clauses. If he has so many personal problems to deal with he should bail. Axl will be fine and able to continue on.

but didn't he say if he didn't play, then so and so wouldn't play either, and if that person didn't play, another 2 wouldn't?

Lame of anyone to pull that "if you leave I'm leaving too" and wouldn't really be his problem. I wonder if they have made Axl aware of that? (if Ron leaves we leave too)....doubtful they have told him that.

I am sure he is aware of it. I am sure Axl is happy and proud of Ron sticking in their for GNR. Ron is a true champ!

Yeah.

Ron likes attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_otBvfPxY

Go home.

booyah!

Btw, I wasn't mocking Steven with my post. It was just an answer to the argument that him and fellow classic GnR members wouldn't do something like that.

I have sympathy for Steven. I often get tired of his interviews but he looks like a fun guy to be around and I do like his drumming.

Anyway back on topic : I think that as much as shows hurt and have their toll on his condition, Ron probably enjoys them because of the adrenaline rush, the fact that he doesn't get to think, and because people cheer for him.

It's probably in between the shows, on the road, in his hotel room that he feels down...

Two weeks left...

Btw, I wasn't mocking Steven with my post. It was just an answer to the argument that him and fellow classic GnR members wouldn't do something like that.

I have sympathy for Steven. I often get tired of his interviews but he looks like a fun guy to be around and I do like his drumming.

Anyway back on topic : I think that as much as shows hurt and have their toll on his condition, Ron probably enjoys them because of the adrenaline rush, the fact that he doesn't get to think, and because people cheer for him.

It's probably in between the shows, on the road, in his hotel room that he feels down...

Two weeks left...

+1. Ron also looked really happy when I met him. It's just that, when you're doing something that keeps you from thinking about whatever is making you depressed, you let yourself get into those good vibes, y'know. The problem is when you're alone, before going to sleep, or whatever. That's when it hits you. But there only a few concerts left, then he'll have lots of time to work on his personal issues. I wish Ron all the best. He's a really, really nice guy.

Two weeks left...

+1. Ron also looked really happy when I met him. It's just that, when you're doing something that keeps you from thinking about whatever is making you depressed, you let yourself get into those good vibes, y'know. The problem is when you're alone, before going to sleep, or whatever. That's when it hits you. But there only a few concerts left, then he'll have lots of time to work on his personal issues. I wish Ron all the best. He's a really, really nice guy.

And a + 1 for the latter post. The worse bouts of depression is when your mind is clear. If you are out doing something, occupy your mind with an activity, such as playing music, you are in a better state of mind. You feel important. And if you have to cry before you go to sleep, better out than in.

People still being lame in ehre I see. When you feel truly depressed you don't really "think" about what others think of you showing emotion. I doubt he could care elss about people bashing him. Mature people would never bash over something of this sort, of course.

Two weeks left...

I agree. I mentioned something to that extent earlier, I just can't remember if it was this thread or another. I think these shows, despite being physically hard, are keeping Bumblefoot going emotionally. The tour and the shows are something to look forward to, a goal to shoot for. He's nearly made it - not much longer now.