DJ Just Said "Alot of suprises for the LA show"

AxlIsGod.

Lol at people thinking axl will play with slash in l.a

no doubt slash will show with guitar in hand though

LOL at people who think GN'R ever playing "Oh My God" again in public would somehow be a good idea for anyone other than 17 or 18 enthusiastic geeks on a message board...

Considering they soundchecked it more than once and was visible on paper that they have been working on it, I would say it is more than plausible that they would play it. It makes a lot more sense than these other theories like that Slash is gonna play with them

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at people thinking axl will play with slash in l.a

no doubt slash will show with guitar in hand though

LOL at people who think GN'R ever playing "Oh My God" again in public would somehow be a good idea for anyone other than 17 or 18 enthusiastic geeks on a message board...

LOL at people who say LOL.

Man, OMG would be unreal, now. I honestly think OMG would pump the crowd up massively. It is such a high energy song.

well inglewood in 1991 gnr played their longest concert, 20 years later playing the same place maybe we can get locomotive?:thumbsup:

That would be outstanding!

My worthless opinion on chances of what "surprises" could be:

New unreleased song-20% I would think they would wait until the last show of the tour to debut anything that's never been heard before

Oldie but a goldie-40% There are soooo many great songs they could dust off and blow our minds with

Duff and/or Izzy playing-30% Nobody has mentioned this, but what if Adler came out and played something like rocket queen or brownstone. Don't really care for the dude, but that wouldn't suck.

Slash playing-1% There is always a chance. But think about this-as well as this tour has gone and how good the band sounds will be completely out the window if Axl and Slash share a stage anywhere but the RNRHOF. Them playing together would probably be the biggest music story of the year, don't you guys think? The hall induction thing is a perfect one-off deal that could be played and moved on from.

Regardless, let's hope for something incredible!

Think of how axl will be looked at. People love to hate the guy. But deep down they love him. If he were to do something with slash , there would b a million articles reporting it, putting axl in a favorable night. They will see slash, as well as the other guys being ok with it. Bottom line is its a ton of good publicity at the very least. Not really counting on seeing slash tho...

Normally I'd think there was zero chance but this time, I don't know, it was the first thing that came to my mind when the thread went up. I think it's highly unlikely, but it is possible. Axl sort of has this open door to the band, and original members have popped back in before.

That said, I pretty much agree with scans. About a 20% chance for a new song, more likely to get a "new" oldie, and also possible to have both Duff and Izzy show up onstage together.

They're not going to play coma or omg in my opinion. It will probably be old songs like nice boys, my michelle, etc...

Nice Boys and My Michelle wouldn't be surprises at all. Duff and Izzy appearing on the same stage is something that could actually happen. Oh My God is very plausible.