Please PLAY COMA

D..

It's brutal on Axl's voice, isn't that why they rarely played it back in the 90s?

"There Was A Time" may or may not be easier, but still doesn't make it. For an already 3 hour gig, either is pushing it.

Exactly, Axl once said that 'Coma' was extremely heavy for his voice.

"Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile."

Guys, its cool to want them to play songs...but don't take advantage of the fact that we've gotten two songs played. Civil War and Estranged were gifts, essentially. Stop begging for the band to play different songs, because it's going to grow incredibly tiresome. We went years with the same 20ish songs. Appreciate that we've gotten Estranged and Civil War!

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

Guys, its cool to want them to play songs...but don't take advantage of the fact that we've gotten two songs played. Civil War and Estranged were gifts, essentially. Stop begging for the band to play different songs, because it's going to grow incredibly tiresome. We went years with the same 20ish songs. Appreciate that we've gotten Estranged and Civil War!

Nobody is begging. OP just said he would like them to play 'Coma'. :sleeper:

Nobody is begging. OP just said he would like them to play 'Coma'. :sleeper:

wut?

PLEASE PLAY COMA!!!

Best GNR song EVER hands down.

Discuss. Play it. :xmasssanta:

Coma's definitely a song I used to hate. Or it was more that there were parts I liked but not enough to ever get me to listen to it again.

A few months ago I decided to relisten to it and absolutely loved it. I was listening to it and thinking "I guess this was the part I liked, then it gets bad. Or wait, I liked this part too. Wait a minute!?" and I realized I liked the whole thing.

Its honestly one of the songs I play most often recently by them. Maybe because its not something I've killed listening to over the years, but give me almost any line from that song with the phrasing Axl does in it and it almost instantly gets me in the mood for it.

He won't play it live again ever though.

Actually they should give us 2 miles. Guns N' Roses, just as any other band, couldn't exist without their fans, fans are everything. Same shit with democracy, in definition it puts people in the first plan, in practice it's a whole nother story.

Actually they should give us 2 miles. Guns N' Roses, just as any other band, couldn't exist without their fans, fans are everything. Same shit with democracy, in definition it puts people in the first plan, in practice it's a whole nother story.

Why should they give us 2 miles. What do we give them(poor chinese democracy sales, lame crowds at the shows and mediocre ticket sales).Everyone that shows up to a show should leave more than satisfied. They are giving the people a 3 hour show which In Itself Is simply amazing considering no other act that I have personally witnessed has come close to 3 hours. People cryed for Estranged to be put back In the setlist and the band obliged, then It was civil war and again the band obliged. I think they have went above and beyond to satisfy the people on this leg of the tour.

Why should they give us 2 miles. What do we give them(poor chinese democracy sales, lame crowds at the shows and mediocre ticket sales).Everyone that shows up to a show should leave more than satisfied. They are giving the people a 3 hour show which In Itself Is simply amazing considering no other act that I have personally witnessed has come close to 3 hours. People cryed for Estranged to be put back In the setlist and the band obliged, then It was civil war and again the band obliged. I think they have went above and beyond to satisfy the people on this leg of the tour.

This.