Steel Panther & The Crystal Method to open for GN’R @ The Forum.

Guest NGOG

I had never heard of SP before this but assumed they were rock. I know who CM are and thought that was an odd choice for a rock show. Whatever. All this tells me is that gnr isn't taking the stage until super late that night.... I think I'll tailgate until about 10.

I have absolutely no idea who either of them are, hopefully they don't suck lol

Well this is going to be..... interesting :xmassrudolph:

I checked The Crystal Method out, they aren't terrible but they do seem out of place for a rock show

SP covers SCOM sometimes, they even do some comedy in it ("where do we go... where do we go now... where do we go? In your vagina!")

I love Steel Panther. Crystal Method seems a bit out of place though...

SP covers SCOM sometimes, they even do some comedy in it ("where do we go... where do we go now... where do we go? In your vagina!")

I love Steel Panther. Crystal Method seems a bit out of place though...

the first time i saw them was at the Sheffield O2 last year they were awesome and for the encore they played Mr.Brownstone and Number of The Beast, seen them twice since at Ozzfest and Download, a really good band who dont get the recognition they deserve because they do 'parody' songs, I think a lot of people miss the point in that they are a self parody, they are not 'making fun' of the Van Halens and Motleys etc they love them

they do a few other other GnR songs too, i saw an interview with the singer a while back where he said he loves how they can always get away with playing covers because people can see their influences or something along those lines i cant remember exactly

Edited by blake-a-mania