Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven will be at the ceremony

Bobbo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only on a GNR board can you say you don't like one member of the band and have 500 fangirls calling for you to be banned.

Lol its not like you went "You know, I am not a huge DJ fan. I just can't get into what he is doing, etc."

You go off on these tirades - bashing him and going off on "LOL DJ is a sellout poser emo kid etc., etc." which is counterproductive to any kind of proper discussion here (it isn't even the proper topic to go off on an anti-DJ tirade)

Plus you continually bash the whole band, not "one member" like you try to spin it

Edited by WhazUp

Only on a GNR board can you say you don't like one member of the band and have 500 fangirls calling for you to be banned.

Ummm, this is a FAN forum. And you trolled this entire band, not just Ashba.

I am a fan of GNR, they will be attending the RNRHOF in April. Have you heard? Just because I, the RNRHOF and the entire world prefer the real GNR doesn't mean we have no place on a GNR forum. Without the old band, you wouldn't have your new band of nobodies to drool over.

I am a fan of GNR, they will be attending the RNRHOF in April. Have you heard? Just because I, the RNRHOF and the entire world prefer the real GNR doesn't mean we have no place on a GNR forum. Without the old band, you wouldn't have your new band of nobodies to drool over.

Shouldn't you be in bed with your full bodied Slash pillow? I wouldn't let my kid stay up this late at the age of 9.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Lol its not like you went "You know, I am not a huge DJ fan. I just can't get into what he is doing, etc."

You go off on these tirades - bashing him and going off on "LOL DJ is a sellout poser emo kid etc., etc." which is counterproductive to any kind of proper discussion here (it isn't even the proper topic to go off on an anti-DJ tirade)

Plus you continually bash the whole band, not "one member" like you try to spin it

Next time I will put it more diplomatically that I don't like him, so I don't hurt your widdle feelings.

There you go again, you bashed the band. Like it or not, the real Guns N' Roses is the fellows that are touring with Axl. Most of the guys getting inducted are just former members.

Well said.

Like it or not, the real Guns N' Roses is the fellows that are touring with Axl.

Not really. :)

Edited by axlfan88

Next time I will put it more diplomatically that I don't like him, so I don't hurt your widdle feelings.

Trust me, no feelings are hurt on my end. But here is the thing: if you want to bash people and start immature tirades, nobody is going to take anything you have to say seriously and you will not last long here.

Edited by WhazUp

There you go again, you bashed the band. Like it or not, the real Guns N' Roses is the fellows that are touring with Axl. Most of the guys getting inducted are just former members.

Keep telling yourself that pal. Obviously the RNRHOF, the world and I don't agree with you, so really pointless to go further.

troll_detected.png

talk about selling crap with your name on it

SLASH STORE

1000$ an autographed plaque? Since when do we have to pay that much for a f'n signature of Myles Kennedy guitar player? (notice how I can cupcake like you?)

Slash cupcakes... They never fail to amuse me. It's a shame they make me hate a guy I loved so much...

By the way, sorry mulletboys but original GnR never gonna reunite.

U mad brah?

Edited by Laparka

Well said.

I know that you Slash fans aren't the brightest lot, so I'll show you some sympathy and point you to the correct section of the forum.

troll_detected.png

SLASH STORE

1000$ an autographed plaque? Since when do we have to pay that much for a f'n signature of Myles Kennedy guitar player? (notice how I can cupcake like you?)

Slash cupcakes... They never fail to amuse me. It's a shame they make me hate a guy I loved so much...

Yeah I had nothing but respect for Slash until I've started reading posts by Slasholes. Way to ruin one of my favorite musicians for me dickheads.

I wonder if we'll ever be able to get through a thread without an old vs. new debate...

troll_detected.png

SLASH STORE

If that's true, that's a pretty pathetic reason to hate someone.

Without these "band of nobodies", there would be no GnR today. Excuse them for trying to help Axl keep the name alive when all others abandoned ship.

Just in case you forgot, Duff and Izzy both support this band. And the RRHOF is inducting GNR not for the fans, but for their own personal agenda to get attention from the Axl/Slash feud.

Quit being so closed-mind, cupcake.

Trust me, no feelings are hurt on my end. But here is the thing: if you want to bash people and start immature tirades, nobody is going to take anything you have to say seriously and you will not last long here.

I'm here to give my opinion. If the mods honestly want to run a dictatorship on here that the only opinion should be that the new band is great then it's not even worth being on here. It's just another HTGTH with another bunch of mindless drones. Fair enough I might not stay here long, I guess Jarmo bought this board then. The realistic thing here is, something replied to my post in a sarcastic manner and I done the same. Thats the end of it, why sulk about it.

troll_detected.png

SLASH STORE

Yeah I had nothing but respect for Slash until I've started reading posts by Slasholes. Way to ruin one of my favorite musicians for me dickheads.

Sometimes it feels like the people who love both Slash and Axl are in the minority. Or at least overshadowed by everyone else

Its like me personally, I love both the new and old band (even though old-GNR is my usual preference).

To go off on these immature tirades either against Axl or Slash is like wearing a huge sign on your head that says "Don't take anything I say seriously".

Edited by WhazUp