Floyd Mayweather Going to Jail for 90 Days (domestic abuse charge)

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

How can somebody who knows so much about boxing be so wrong about this situation? Now I get what people mean when they call Axl fans "nutters."

This fight will never happen. And its because of Floyd. Manny is a fighter, he isn't fighting for legacy ot to preserve a perfect record. Manny could lose and his legend won't change from what it is. What happens if Floyd loses????? Exactly.

Fight will never happen. Floyd has too much to lose. And that's what separates him from the all time greats.

Len, bet our forum lives on the outcome if they do fight? Loser leaves and doesn't come back under a fake name?

Our forum lives? Groghan, Jesus man, if you don't want me around that bad just ask, i'll leave :lol: This is just something i do when i've nothing to do, it's really not that precious. Christ, i didn't know i bothered you so much. I don't wanna be anywhere where my presence gives someone the hump. I'm really honestly sorry if something i say bothers you that much fella, i don't mean any offence when i disagree with you, it's a forum man, it's discussions, thats the idea, if we all agreed there wouldn't be no discussion. Forum lives, Christ, thats a bit strong, isn't it? :lol: Kinda puts all your "i like you man" stuff into perspective, forum lives, Christ almighty, did that occur to you in the middle of the night in bed with your wife asleep next to you with her back turned?

Look, it's OK man, i'm sorry, is that OK for you? I'm really sorry, you're right, Ali is not that great a fighter, Floyd Mayweather will lose to Manny Pacquiao and y'know, Darwin was wrong, man, it's all about Christ and The Bible and immaculate conception and...y'know, all of that. And homosexuals are wrong too, i'm sorry for sticking up for those sick guys. I apologise, i really and sincerely apologise. You're right and I'm wrong :) I won't argue shit with you anymore man, i'm really very sorry.

Is it because i talked about your wife and whether or not she was sexually desirable and how you feel about the idea that other men might find her sexually desirable? I'm sorry if it was that but if you recall, you kinda started on that line when you were talking about "how would you feel if your sister or wife was a stripper?" and whether we would be OK with it or proud of it and i was just following that motif that you laid down, i didn't mean any disrespect, i wasn't talking about fucking your wife or wanting to fuck your wife or anything...and if the subject was so touchy with you maybe you shouldn't've gone there with the question you asked, i was only really expanding on what you were talking about. Again, i'm sorry if i offended you, perhaps i should've just seperated the whole thing another degree by saying "how do you think a man should feel about whether or not his wife is sexually desirable?" but then you didn't do that when you were talking about wives and sisters and mothers.

Can i keep my forum life now if thats OK with you? :lol: I didn't know i got under your skin so much man. Although it makes sense of those long rambling FYI PMs you sent me. I remember reading em thinking what the fuck is this guy talking about?!?! :lol: This long rambling thing that appeared to be clarifying your position on some minor comment i made while you and Sunny were going at it and if you recall, i apologised then (even though i wasn't really sure what you were talking about) and i'll apologise now if it makes you feel better. But seriously man, you need to not take this shit home with you, you think Lith' or Sunny or any of these guys and girls like, chew themselves up over this shit, it's just the internet man, it ain't some kind of slur on your when i disagree with your opinion, it ain't me somehow suggesting that you're inferior or something, it's just chat. It seems the more you try and give off this "your the het up atheists and i'm the forgiving Christian" bit the more you appear to be seething inside. Don't let this shit burn you up man. And you do it a lot man, you have this tendency to feud with people, i dunno what it is. I mean, i get this feeling you take a sort of instinctive dislike to people over little shit and then just go for em and toodle around the forum laying it down on em. It's evidenced in the fact that, often times you enter discussions and you don't actually talk about the topic or any of that and just like, take it upon on yourself to offer you criticism on the people involved and how you feel about them and their stances and beliefs, thats the most telling aspect right there.

But whatever man, it's OK, you're right, i agree with you, Manny Pacquiao, i'm sorry, i didn't know it was such a big deal :unsure:

P.S, hows the missus? :lol: j/k! (joke joke joke!!)

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can somebody who knows so much about boxing be so wrong about this situation? Now I get what people mean when they call Axl fans "nutters."

This fight will never happen. And its because of Floyd. Manny is a fighter, he isn't fighting for legacy ot to preserve a perfect record. Manny could lose and his legend won't change from what it is. What happens if Floyd loses????? Exactly.

Fight will never happen. Floyd has too much to lose. And that's what separates him from the all time greats.

Len, bet our forum lives on the outcome if they do fight? Loser leaves and doesn't come back under a fake name?

Our forum lives? Groghan, Jesus man, if you don't want me around that bad just ask, i'll leave :lol: This is just something i do when i've nothing to do, it's really not that precious. Christ, i didn't know i bothered you so much. I don't wanna be anywhere where my presence gives someone the hump. I'm really honestly sorry if something i say bothers you that much fella, i don't mean any offence when i disagree with you, it's a forum man, it's discussions, thats the idea, if we all agreed there wouldn't be no discussion. Forum lives, Christ, thats a bit strong, isn't it? :lol: Kinda puts all your "i like you man" stuff into perspective, forum lives, Christ almighty, did that occur to you in the middle of the night in bed with your wife asleep next to you with her back turned?

Look, it's OK man, i'm sorry, is that OK for you? I'm really sorry, you're right, Ali is not that great a fighter, Floyd Mayweather will lose to Manny Pacquiao and y'know, Darwin was wrong, man, it's all about Christ and The Bible and immaculate conception and...y'know, all of that. And homosexuals are wrong too, i'm sorry for sticking up for those sick guys. I apologise, i really and sincerely apologise. You're right and I'm wrong :) I won't argue shit with you anymore man, i'm really very sorry.

Is it because i talked about your wife and whether or not she was sexually desirable and how you feel about the idea that other men might find her sexually desirable? I'm sorry if it was that but if you recall, you kinda started on that line when you were talking about "how would you feel if your sister or wife was a stripper?" and whether we would be OK with it or proud of it and i was just following that motif that you laid down, i didn't mean any disrespect, i wasn't talking about fucking your wife or wanting to fuck your wife or anything...and if the subject was so touchy with you maybe you shouldn't've gone there with the question you asked, i was only really expanding on what you were talking about. Again, i'm sorry if i offended you, perhaps i should've just seperated the whole thing another degree by saying "how do you think a man should feel about whether or not his wife is sexually desirable?" but then you didn't do that when you were talking about wives and sisters and mothers.

Can i keep my forum life now if thats OK with you? :lol: I didn't know i got under your skin so much man. Although it makes sense of those long rambling FYI PMs you sent me. I remember reading em thinking what the fuck is this guy talking about?!?! :lol: This long rambling thing that appeared to be clarifying your position on some minor comment i made while you and Sunny were going at it and if you recall, i apologised then (even though i wasn't really sure what you were talking about) and i'll apologise now if it makes you feel better. But seriously man, you need to not take this shit home with you, you think Lith' or Sunny or any of these guys and girls like, chew themselves up over this shit, it's just the internet man, it ain't some kind of slur on your when i disagree with your opinion, it ain't me somehow suggesting that you're inferior or something, it's just chat. It seems the more you try and give off this "your the het up atheists and i'm the forgiving Christian" bit the more you appear to be seething inside. Don't let this shit burn you up man. And you do it a lot man, you have this tendency to feud with people, i dunno what it is. I mean, i get this feeling you take a sort of instinctive dislike to people over little shit and then just go for em and toodle around the forum laying it down on em. It's evidenced in the fact that, often times you enter discussions and you don't actually talk about the topic or any of that and just like, take it upon on yourself to offer you criticism on the people involved and how you feel about them and their stances and beliefs, thats the most telling aspect right there.

But whatever man, it's OK, you're right, i agree with you, Manny Pacquiao, i'm sorry, i didn't know it was such a big deal :unsure:

P.S, hows the missus? :lol: j/k! (joke joke joke!!)

^ long rambling post

Holy crap. The king of the rants just told me I rant too much. Funny. I will keep that in mind tho, thank you.

Yowza. You say I take the forum too seriously.....as u post a 10 paragraph description of what you think I'm like in real life......Hhmm. I can't really respond to that, as I don't really think about you off of the forum!

And sorry, I haven't read your latest bash-Christianity post, so not really sure what you are talking about. Again, who takes the forum way too seriously?

I stopped responding to all of your posts because honestly, it takes a lot of effort to try and keep a sane conversation or debate going with you. Example. I said Ali is the third greatest boxer of all time. You change that....somehow.....to me saying Ali sucks. I say that tyson knocked out a lot of bumbs, you change that to me saying that all boxers sucked in the 80s. You go off on tagents - usually 10-12 paragraphs long - where u take like 5% of the actual point the person made but at 95% crap to it the person never said......and then expect people to continue wanting to discuss the topic with you. Coupled with a "f*ck you c*nt" thrown in.

Per usual, you dramatize and over react to everything. You are so over the top and unwilling to talk logically about the fight that your hero Floyd will never take that I threw out a bet idea. Nothing more, nothing less. Not every thing people say has a mountain of meaning, backed up by 20 years of drama. Len, the world isn't some huge conspiracy against you.

If u were my neighbor and we both felt strongly about a sporting event, we might bet a $100. Or lunch for a month. Or the loser has to mow the other person's yard for the summer. But u are a complete stranger, we both enjoy the forum, I'm 99.6% certain that my boxer will destroy yours.....that was just the bet that popped up. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry Len, you take your posts on this forum waaaay more seriously than probably any other member.

Now I'm off to go read your wife post. Again, I've been busy. Sorry I'm not able to respond in a timely manner to all of your posts. The forum is a fun place to visit, not to live on. But I will try and respond quicker for you.

Although it makes sense of those long rambling FYI PMs you sent me. I remember reading em thinking what the fuck is this guy talking about?!?! :lol:

Oh, man, he sent those to you too? They're good for a laugh, though.

Again, who takes the forum way too seriously?

You do.

Edited by Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

I didn't say you rant too much, i said you sent me long rambling PMs. If you think my posts are too long for you to read, don't read em, pretty simple. As far as the Floyd argument, you talk absolute bollocks in that regard, from one end to the other, just utter utter shit. Complete nonsense. In response to which i present you with facts, y'know, boxers, their records, actual fights they fought, things that actually occurred as opposed to my opinion on their character or private life.

As far as my taking the forum too seriously, i got two words for you Groghan, two words..."forum life" :lol:

Enjoy the Christianity bashing ;)

I don't really care about Mayweather, but this idea that Mayweather is scum and Pacman is Jesus is wrong; A few weeks I watched a interview on Dan Lebtard's show and they had one of Pac's old trainers on and said that Pacman has like 15-20 women sleeping in his bed every night.

That guy ain't Jesus.

Although it makes sense of those long rambling FYI PMs you sent me. I remember reading em thinking what the fuck is this guy talking about?!?! :lol:

Oh, man, he sent those to you too? They're good for a laugh, though.

Again, who takes the forum way too seriously?

You do.

Yes, rather than getting into insult wars and carrying internet grudge, adults usually try and figure out why people are angry. That's how it works in real life.

But sure Lithium. I take it too seriously. Now I will go back to ignoring you, and you continue to make negative comments after all my posts for the next two years.

But if I need advice on masturbation or lifting weights I will be sure to check your posts out.

Yes, rather than getting into insult wars and carrying internet grudge, adults usually try and figure out why people are angry. That's how it works in real life.

But sure Lithium. I take it too seriously. Now I will go back to ignoring you, and you continue to make negative comments after all my posts for the next two years.

But if I need advice on masturbation or lifting weights I will be sure to check your posts out.

That's not how the internet works, bro. A reasonable adult such as yourself should have understood that by now.

Good. If I need someone to teach me how there's an invisible man in the sky and how we're all his little children or the correct way to behave on a fucking internet forum, or if I want to read posts ridden with a smug, condescending, judgemental, ageist attitude, I'll be sure to check your posts out.

Edited by Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

it appears Pacmans sizing up Marquez, Tim Bradley and Lamont Peterson. Personally i think Marquez is the best option, Petersen and Bradley he'll just plow through. Tim Bradleys a bob arum client so that could have some bearing but quite frankly, he'd have to be mad to sign up to fight Peterson or Bradley, who the fuck would pay to see that?!?!

Edited by sugaraylen

I don't really care about Mayweather, but this idea that Mayweather is scum and Pacman is Jesus is wrong; A few weeks I watched a interview on Dan Lebtard's show and they had one of Pac's old trainers on and said that Pacman has like 15-20 women sleeping in his bed every night.

That guy ain't Jesus.

Yeah, Jesus wishes he could get that kinda action!

Guest Len B'stard

What i wanna know is what he done with em. I mean, how many birds can you possibly shag in one night?!?! :lol:

keith%20moon%20backstage%201976.jpg

get the Ouija board out, we'll ask Keith Moon! :D

What i wanna know is what he done with em. I mean, how many birds can you possibly shag in one night?!?! :lol:

keith%20moon%20backstage%201976.jpg

get the Ouija board out, we'll ask Keith Moon! :D

Hundreds of people with a couple of loaves and fishes? 20 birds at once with one cock? Close enough! :lol:

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

Guest Len B'stard

Floyd goes indoors today :( 90 days, so thats 5th April at the longest, providing he don't do nothing to extend his thing. Stay up Floyd. Apparently he made a million dollar bet on some NFL game and bought a new Bentley in the past week, what a fucking champ :lol: Drive it to the gates of the nick and come out with some lackeys waiting with a Chincilla coat and a glass of champagne when you come out! :lol:

Floyd goes indoors today :( 90 days, so thats 5th April at the longest, providing he don't do nothing to extend his thing. Stay up Floyd. Apparently he made a million dollar bet on some NFL game and bought a new Bentley in the past week, what a fucking champ :lol: Drive it to the gates of the nick and come out with some lackeys waiting with a Chincilla coat and a glass of champagne when you come out! :lol:

He'll need a fucking rubber ring to sit on when he gets in it with the pounding his ass is gonna take over the next 90 days! :lol: