New photos on gunsnroses.com

Guest Gunns

Does fans who buy VIP passes actually get to meet Axl? I would be pissed if I spent money on backstage passes and didn't get to meet him. Nothing against the rest of the band, obviously, I'm just saying.

The one thing they don't promise is meeting him, and at least they give you a heads up. If they made that promise and Axl was having an off night, he'd be contracted to compensate them. I don't think they charged a ridiculous amount of money for what they got. It seemed more like a test run for future shows.

Did you see that video f those fans treating Axl like the main zoo exhibit?

I don't blame Axl for not doing the meet and greets, he's probably had too many weirdos act crazy towards him in the past

Did you see that video f those fans treating Axl like the main zoo exhibit?

I don't blame Axl for not doing the meet and greets, he's probably had too many weirdos act crazy towards him in the past

Too true, I didnt like how those girls treated him like a circus freak. Not cool.

Yeah. Good thing those bitches are dead now.

What did you do?

My guess is that it's for when they print the photos out, not everyone has a photo printer at home.

We're one step away from a GNR cruise. There would be no issues with what time Axl would go on, either. 4-5 days & 2 GNR concerts.

I think that'd be pretty awesome, the KISS one looked like a lot of fun.

Axl's a fucking legend yes but at the end of the day, he's a guy who loves his music and creating work for us all to get into and i'm sure he'd rather have a few beers and a chat (like he did in that video where he's talking about the old days with Slash) than get treated as if he's some curious alien lol.