So whadya think of that L.A. show??

Eu4ic

People are saying its a boring show if Axl doesn't run around enough? Really? Vocals at a live show should be more important than how many miles a singer runs.

And what shows are u people watching. I saw them this month live, and Axl was all over the stage all concert long.

And his voice was great, better than I expected.

It is also funny...how can his voice be terrible, but also awesome because of pro tools .....at the same time?

Three hour shows, 6-7 cd songs, estranged and civil war, Axl doing tv and media interviews, the band doing interviews (so much for the morons always saying the band wasn't "allowed" to talk)..........amazing year for GnR fans, yet people are still complaining. Ridiculous.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are saying its a boring show if Axl doesn't run around enough? Really? Vocals at a live show should be more important than how many miles a singer runs.

And what shows are u people watching. I saw them this month live, and Axl was all over the stage all concert long.

And his voice was great, better than I expected.

It is also funny...how can his voice be terrible, but also awesome because of pro tools .....at the same time?

Three hour shows, 6-7 cd songs, estranged and civil war, Axl doing tv and media interviews, the band doing interviews (so much for the morons always saying the band wasn't "allowed" to talk)..........amazing year for GnR fans, yet people are still complaining. Ridiculous.

If he sounds like shit he sounds like shit.. He is the only original member left. If he sounds like ass what is the point? Every video I have seen he has sounded like ass atleast part of the song. It seemed like everyone was going out of their way to say how great he sounds. Now it looks like people are starting to be honest with themselves.