GNR VEGAS DECEMBER 30TH

GNRWAXLROSE

As I watch the beginning, surprisingly the first few songs he sounds great. Then after Sorry and Shackler's he has to go into a different voice and Completely Lost It. I dunno what the explanation could be. Does he have diabetes? Was he crashing from those damned Monster Energy Drinks? Did he fire his personal trainer a few weeks ago? Seriously, wtf.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. This was no better or worse than any other show this tour, in my opinion.

Some songs were good and some were normal. No special thing happened, but that cannot be expected at every show, cause then it wouldn't be special.

It was a show like any other!! Not better, not worse!!!

I respectfully disagree. Listen to the Joint show then listen to how much more deliberate, enthusiastic, and better he sounds at this Orlando show. There were definitely high points on this tour, up there with anything he did last year or anytime for that matter, imo.

Damn that was awesome ! It makes me miss GNR even more.

I want a live cd/dvd combo in the new year too! This tour fuckin rocked and most fans agree, so it would be great to have it on a live cd/dvd sometime this year.

Meh. This was no better or worse than any other show this tour, in my opinion.

Some songs were good and some were normal. No special thing happened, but that cannot be expected at every show, cause then it wouldn't be special.

It was a show like any other!! Not better, not worse!!!

I respectfully disagree. Listen to the Joint show then listen to how much more deliberate, enthusiastic, and better he sounds at this Orlando show. There were definitely high points on this tour, up there with anything he did last year or anytime for that matter, imo.

Damn that was awesome ! It makes me miss GNR even more.

I want a live cd/dvd combo in the new year too! This tour fuckin rocked and most fans agree, so it would be great to have it on a live cd/dvd sometime this year.

Now that would be fantastic, a nice finish off to the tour.

Guest loverefrained

A proper day greeting -Happy New Years Eve -2012 greeting to Axl and the band for working their tail off this current tour and always! Thank You ...

anybody got the download links to the iclip website

Just install real player. when you go to the website and watch it real player will ask if you want to download it.

Edited by oohwa

it would be a waste of pyro not to do a live DVD.

:lol:

Random question that hasn't been brought up yet...on Brownstone who was doing the high voice in the choruses? It didn't sound like Tommy or Bumble to me...

The "we've been dancing with Mr. Brownstone" is Pitman's voice.

The "i used to do a little..." is Bumble, Dizzy and Chris.

Real Player ... the software of our ancestors, seldomly seen nowadays. :rofl-lol:

that may be true, but it gets the job done with just one little click. So I now have the whole show on my computer to watch whenever i want rock2

Real Player ... the software of our ancestors, seldomly seen nowadays. :rofl-lol:

that may be true, but it gets the job done with just one little click. So I now have the whole show on my computer to watch whenever i want rock2

Thank you, it's not perfect but it does enough for what I want. But how to convert the video to just music to play in a normal cd player? :shocked:

Thank you, it's not perfect but it does enough for what I want. But how to convert the video to just music to play in a normal cd player? :shocked:

Heres a link to download the audio mate

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11399

Edited by Gibbo 27

Axl sounds great in estranged until he starts with:

When I find out all the reasons

Maybe I'll find another way

Find another day

With all the changing seasons of my life

Maybe I'll get it right next time

An now that you've been broken down

Got your head out of the clouds

You're back down on the ground

Then he sounds horrible,as every show when he arrives at this part.

Thanks again, really hope for a cd/dvd release. They must be relieved its over but when will we hear from them again eg. interviews, publicity :( I hope the contact is kept up - what will people have to talk about apart from reunions :no:

Axl sounds great in estranged until he starts with:

When I find out all the reasons

Maybe I'll find another way

Find another day

With all the changing seasons of my life

Maybe I'll get it right next time

An now that you've been broken down

Got your head out of the clouds

You're back down on the ground

Then he sounds horrible,as every show when he arrives at this part.

Yer i love till it gets to this part

Thanks again, really hope for a cd/dvd release. They must be relieved its over but when will we hear from them again eg. interviews, publicity :( I hope the contact is kept up - what will people have to talk about apart from reunions :no:

I agree. I was watching some of the show on blabbermouth.net. Awesome show. I also want a live cd/dvd. I think Axl should seriously consider releasing one. I still love listening to the live cd from the original band. I think it would be great for us fans to have and for other fans who couldn't see the show too. This tour was amazing and it should be remembered by releasing a live cd/dvd combo. I know I would definitely buy it.