This I Love

Riff Raff

Motivation

Baba O'Riley (Dizzy Reed Solo)

Street Of Dreams

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall (Jam)

Gran Torino/Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme/"Repeat After Me" (Bumblefoot Solo)

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

----------------------

Pre-Madagascar Jam

Madagascar

Better

GNR Twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/gunsnroses/status/153360568349241344

Nick Sterling and @sebastianbach with MONKEY BUSINESS

AiDYn9dCMAAJUBf.jpg

http://twitter.com/#!/gunsnroses/status/153362908779266049

Just catching @SebastianBach fire this crowd up! Happy NEW YEAR! (@ The Joint w/ @nickychips)

Looks like a chick.

Am new here hello from Australia

G'day dude - I'm from Brisbane - Where are you?

another brissy person, this gets interesting now

My favourite band are touring and are relevant again.

New music can wait until next year.

which band is it you are talking about being relevant?

Certainly not GNR. GnR is far from relevant at this in point in time. Honestly, the only people that even know they are touring are people on message boards, and people that have been to any recent shows...other than that...nadda..

I have talked to people that are fans of this "bands" music, and have had no idea that they were playing a show anywhere near their locale.

Certainly not GNR. GnR is far from relevant at this in point in time. Honestly, the only people that even know they are touring are people on message boards, and people that have been to any recent shows...other than that...nadda..

I have talked to people that are fans of this "bands" music, and have had no idea that they were playing a show anywhere near their locale.

Yes,they are far from relevant,maybe with the RORHOF,but unless this lineup put an OUTSTANDING record,they will stay in this status.CD was a good album,but far from illusions an appettite.

Yes,they are far from relevant,maybe with the RORHOF,but unless this lineup put an OUTSTANDING record,they will stay in this status.CD was a good album,but far from illusions an appettite.

What they need is a kick ass new album (complete with promotion, music video's, and a tour) and they'll be a big band again.

What they need is a kick ass new album (complete with promotion, music video's, and a tour) and they'll be a big band again.

RIGHT

Ι would be more than happy if I had the chance to see GNR two nights in a row, even if they have the same setlist. But I understand all the people that want something different or something new!

Yeah, fair enough too !

If a new album comes out anytime this year it would be unbelievable and worth the wait I'm sure. Fingers Crossed...

Ι would be more than happy if I had the chance to see GNR two nights in a row, even if they have the same setlist. But I understand all the people that want something different or something new!

Yeah, fair enough too !

If a new album comes out anytime this year it would be unbelievable and worth the wait I'm sure. Fingers Crossed...

I agree.

Guest gunns5

It's been a good 20 minutes since out last update. GNRSkidRow1, where are you?

Its 01:07 AM in LAS VEGAS......in a GNR show.....End of tour.......New years........

DRUNK.

I'm not at the show. I just think something of interest might have been played...

another jam?

Okay, we'll if your hoping for world domination, then that's not exactly what I meant. Rock Music is no longer the commercial juggernaught it once was, we all know that.

I could care less if GN'R appear on American Idol/X-Factor.

As for "the only people that even know they are touring are people on message boards, and people that have been to any recent shows", I can tell you from the shows I've been to, that is total crap.

• World Tour
  • MTV Interview
  • Frequest Single/Double-Page interview reports/live show reviews/RRHOF spread in Classic Rock Magazine (UK)
  • Live streams
  • Positive show reviews regularly in the press/on the web

I want new music as much as the next guy, but I also remember the silence. The nothingness.

This is better.

Edited by Azazel