Great performances by great bands/artists

duff_rose

Well, this the 'great performances by great artists'-thread. Great performances? Maybe, depending on how you look at it. :lol: Great artist? Hell no. :crazy: I mean, I could start posting Nickelback-videos with great performances of totally dreadful mediocitry. :xmasssanta:

Also, I agree that he proabably didn't brainwash that girl, but I couldn't help feeling that he found a troubled mind and leeched upon it. It just felt... wrong. That girl needed help, not the company of that nutjob. :shrugs:

Edited by st0n3r

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

As you say, it depends on how you look at it. He's a "great" within his little oeuvre. And as far as that girl needing help, shit, GG probably needed help. Or perhaps some people are beyond help. It says something about the world that we stick cameras on people like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Easily the best moment of any concert I have ever been to. Period.

Came across that on Youtube the other day. Goosebumps. Have watched it at least 50 times.

Seeing him this summer :D

On the subject of The Boss... Blood Brothers live, track recorded for the Greatest Hits album in 1995. Stunning track and performance.

Easily the best moment of any concert I have ever been to. Period.

Came across that on Youtube the other day. Goosebumps. Have watched it at least 50 times.

Seeing him this summer :D

On the subject of The Boss... Blood Brothers live, track recorded for the Greatest Hits album in 1995. Stunning track and performance.

It was one of those moments where you know as it's happening that you're seeing something special. Whole Spectrum up and dancing, band having a blast....I get the chills just thinking about it.

I gather you're in Europe? I want to see him over there so damn badly. I'm in Philly, so on the rarities-per-show scale, I'm pretty close, but the intensity of Euro crowds at his shows.....a whole new level. The Barcelona DVD is just stunning. Have a blast - you will not be disappointed.

• 2 months later...

Kinda like watching the video clip for Hurt by Johnny Cash, in that you know the guy in question is clearly on the way out, but what a way to go if that's the case. Remember first seeing this when I was 5, and it still brings me to tears and shakes me up inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgD0XcB3IVw