More Videos Of Axl Rose Looking Like A Dodgy Michael Jackson

blake-a-mania

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/top-posts/more-videos-of-axl-rose-looking-like-a-dodgy-michael-jackson/

Some pro-shot videos of a recent Guns N’ Roses show at The Joint in Las Vegas are online, and aside from the question of whether Axl’s form makes us want that ever-rumoured reunion to happen or not, there was one thing on our minds – what the hell is Axl wearing these days?!

Never one to stick with fashion, Axl Rose always manages to surprise us whenever he pops up, and his current stint on the road with the 2011 incarnation of Guns N’ Roses is no exception.

As these videos of the band’s recent show at The Joint in Las Vegas show, Axl is still rocking the porky Michael Jackson/hobo Undertaker look, although if we’re being completely honest, on some of these tracks he doesn’t actually sound too bad. No, really!

just a few questions i have....

why is it that they can only focus on the crap they think is 'amusing' or rather insulting Axl?

has anybody ever thought that MJ and The Undertaker were anything alike? because i feel that comparing him to a hybrid of polar opposites like that negates the point of the argument.

Okay maybe those were rhetorical, however the point i was aiming at i feel is still valid, that last part

"if we’re being completely honest, on some of these tracks he doesn’t actually sound too bad. No, really!"

what a bunch of insulting horseshit! you can guarantee if he said he was reuniting with slash all of sudden the pictures of him would change to some good ones and praise would fall down on him like the metaphorical seminal fluid of rock press fall onto Dave Grohls bare chest each and every day

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/top-posts/more-videos-of-axl-rose-looking-like-a-dodgy-michael-jackson/

Some pro-shot videos of a recent Guns N’ Roses show at The Joint in Las Vegas are online, and aside from the question of whether Axl’s form makes us want that ever-rumoured reunion to happen or not, there was one thing on our minds – what the hell is Axl wearing these days?!

Never one to stick with fashion, Axl Rose always manages to surprise us whenever he pops up, and his current stint on the road with the 2011 incarnation of Guns N’ Roses is no exception.

As these videos of the band’s recent show at The Joint in Las Vegas show, Axl is still rocking the porky Michael Jackson/hobo Undertaker look, although if we’re being completely honest, on some of these tracks he doesn’t actually sound too bad. No, really!

just a few questions i have....

why is it that they can only focus on the crap they think is 'amusing' or rather insulting Axl?

has anybody ever thought that MJ and The Undertaker were anything alike? because i feel that comparing him to a hybrid of polar opposites like that negates the point of the argument.

Okay maybe those were rhetorical, however the point i was aiming at i feel is still valid, that last part

"if we’re being completely honest, on some of these tracks he doesn’t actually sound too bad. No, really!"

what a bunch of insulting horseshit! you can guarantee if he said he was reuniting with slash all of sudden the pictures of him would change to some good ones and praise would fall down on him like the metaphorical seminal fluid of rock press fall onto Dave Grohls bare chest each and every day

Probably.

Went on there and ranted out a comment, it's awaiting "moderation" though, so I guarantee you wont end up seeing it because I called them out on their bullshit...just fucking admit he sounded good instead of insulting him while trying to twist in a compliment.

:monkey:

^^Or cause of the way he dresses

An article which trashes my two biggest musical heroes :thumbsdown:

MJ was so ridiculed in the press and (maybe it's just me who thinks this) it seems like now he's gone the media has to find someone else to rip on and Axl seems to be one of those who gets it the most and lately it's been a lot because of his looks. Even when MJ did really good in his career and there were no scandals they'd just trash him for his looks cause they knew they had nothing to attack him on related to his work and this article is doing the same thing to Axl.

Metal Hammer even admits that Axl actually sounds good on these clips but that's not the headline of the article, is it? No let's put both MJ and Axl in the same negative headline cause people are going to wanna read that! <_<

I don't know who's worse - the media for printing this shit or the people who read it and actually laps it up cause they'll take anything remotely negative about celebrities so they have something to gossip about because their own lives are so fucking boring and it's an easy way to make themselves feel better by putting someone else down.

Guest Len B'stard

Get over it, if there's something to rip the shit out of in people then, in the real world, they'll get the shit ripped out of them. It's like asking why people weren't more forgiving or nice and kind about Rebecca Black, there was something there to take the piss out of so the piss was taken, simple as that.

Is Axl any less merciful about things he thinks are stupid? Are any of us? If he's as good as some (including me) reckon then the work will outweigh any of this shit. And if not...then not.