"Array" error when sending a PM?

The Real McCoy

Have you since been able to send the message?

Eric, I remember having this problem a long time ago, for me it was when I messaged a few people at once. I just tried again tonight, no error.

Windows 7 and Firefox here, but I do believe the issue may stem more from the skin of the forum than the user side of things.

I tried viewing the forum on my phone this morning and it said I need to sign in to do so?

Has it always been this way ?

No it has not always been this way, something changed today I am waiting to hear back from Admin about it, not sure if it is temporary or not...

Eric, I remember having this problem a long time ago, for me it was when I messaged a few people at once. I just tried again tonight, no error.

Windows 7 and Firefox here, but I do believe the issue may stem more from the skin of the forum than the user side of things.

I'm having difficulties in sending PMs as well,both from my Droid and Laptop.

What problem are you facing?

Not being able to compose/send at all.

on phone or laptop?

on phone or laptop?

Both,Droid and IPhone,as well as Windows/FireFox

Am double checking my connectivity,and options to make sure its not on my end :)