Highly suspicious vocal coincidence in Civil War performances

uruguns

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's very suspicious how the rasp is barely existent recently but on that it's like THERE then gone

Bull-fucking-shit. He's singing with his raspy voice in every Civil War performance - some of them even don't sound right because he sings with too much rasp. Also you should take notice that he sings the "and please remember how I felt inside..." bit with rasp in Dont Cry and then the rasp is gone. Lipsync or the way he wants to sing it? Yes, very suspicious.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to it with my studio-monitor earphones and I hear a distinct different regarding the timbre of the last note ("promised land yeah").

Similar? Yes. Same? No.

How come you weren't able to hear that it's "land and" and not "land yeah" with your studio monitor earphones?

I just went back and watched Civil War again from the 12/30 iClips stream. For anyone else like me who paid for the show and then downloaded the files after the live stream screwed up, it's on file 5 of 7 at the 20:40 mark. Not only is he clearly NOT lipsynching, it doesn't even sound like the YouTube clip posted above. It also sounds nothing like the Nashville performance of Civil War, which I listened to probably 50 times while cutting together a

. I also happened to be in the fifth row at the Nashville show.

I call shenanigans -- and not on Axl.

I listened to it with my studio-monitor earphones and I hear a distinct different regarding the timbre of the last note ("promised land yeah").

Similar? Yes. Same? No.

How come you weren't able to hear that it's "land and" and not "land yeah" with your studio monitor earphones?

I underlined where I hear the most distinct difference in tonality and timbre, I heard "yeah" - if it's "and" so be it, still doesn't change the fact it's not lip synched

Edited by WhazUp

doubt he's lip syncing, but the acoustic intro, is straight from the UYI2 album. Probably just plays the isolated track from the master recording....

Because Richard Fortus isn't there playing this part so they need a recording straight from the illusions.

Lol I just can't help but think how much life this guy must not have where he decides to line up the audio of 2 performances, upload the result as a video on youtube, and post it to an internet forum - all based on a few seconds that sound similar

This should not even be an issue. There is no issue because it is not lip synched

Edited by WhazUp

No way in hell, how can you seriously think he's lipsynching?? He's the real deal on stage, it's 100% him, proof is that he sucked big time in Rio and everybody got to hear it live everywhere in the world, his voice is still far from what it was in 2010 so if he was lipsynching, then it'd be a major fail. No way in hell is Axl lipsynching.