Highly suspicious vocal coincidence in Civil War performances

uruguns

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's in fact the one singer that I would say dosent use synch...

Think of, The countless times axl has stopped shows (anyone notice any lip synching?? Em No) or The varied voices from Mickey and then to an unbelievable roar (cos its live!!!!). As another poster said, look at Rio which Says it all.

He's too unpredictable to even consider it. Plus, why bother.

Worst thread ever award.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can hear the band isn't synchronized in both versions, which means that they aren't playing to a click on this track, which means it's impossible to have a tape start at that precise moment, unless the whole band trusts Pitman to launch Axl's vocals at the infinitely precise moment they need to start on his MPC.

Besides, you can hear it's slightly different on the right channel.

MYTH BUSTED.

Is this Thread even real? Christ.

Just wait, next we'll have a thread asking if it's the real Axl on stage. Oh shit, I probably just gave some moron an idea.

Most Probably. This thread baffles me. And whoever said That axl isnt lipsynching because hes too unpredictable is correct.

He's in fact the one singer that I would say dosent use synch...

Think of, The countless times axl has stopped shows (anyone notice any lip synching?? Em No) or The varied voices from Mickey and then to an unbelievable roar (cos its live!!!!). As another poster said, look at Rio which Says it all.

He's too unpredictable to even consider it. Plus, why bother.

Worst thread ever award.

i agree, but next thing you know they will claim the guys that thow stuff on stage are plants to make it look like he sings live :rofl-lol: think some of these people need to get their hole and stop worrying about this shite :rofl-lol:

People can say what they want, but every Axl voice you hear at the concerts is not live. Whether you want to call it lip syncing or not.... that's more semantics. What it seems to be to me is on lines where he's supposed to hold notes a long time he ahs abcking "helping" it last longer.

People can say what they want, but every Axl voice you hear at the concerts is not live. Whether you want to call it lip syncing or not.... that's more semantics. What it seems to be to me is on lines where he's supposed to hold notes a long time he ahs abcking "helping" it last longer.

I'd like to hope this isn't true. It wasn't back in the day. I know he's getting up there in age, but I still hope it's all LIVE! I don't need perfect fricking notes on every song, just give it to me raw. Let it be what it is.

Axl sings live.

We all know he sings live, I think he means backing vocals or whatever are piped in too. I hope that is zero percent true. And I highly doubt Axl does that. That's probably one of the reasons he takes 23 breaks a show, so he can use his voice live without backing.

Axl sings live.

We all know he sings live, I think he means backing vocals or whatever are piped in too. I hope that is zero percent true. And I highly doubt Axl does that. That's probably one of the reasons he takes 23 breaks a show, so he can use his voice live without backing.

The reason i say it is because on some songs such as WTTJ his voice will echo all over the place for effect. I would rather there be zero of that even then that way I won't have to wonder if any other parts are recordings. I would also rather the entire thing be raw no matter what it sounds like. I have said I figure most is, but when some effects are in some songs and he's suddenly holding notes foreevr when on past tours he would be out of breath it's hard to figure out for sure.

Okay I've listened to the actual live recordings from the shows and I'm convinced that he is not lipsyncing. All of the ones I've come across are a little different and he doesn't always nail that line in exactly the same way (or at all!).

So I'm going for "no" and this clip seems doctored/fake to me.

So the tour has been over for mere days and we get this stupidity? Op, get a life and a clue. Mods please delete this abortion of a thread it's how baseless rumours start.

I completly agree with you. This thread is more than ridiculous.