Axl sighting 3rd St. Santa Monica Jan 5th 2012

gunsguy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hard is it to spot some old guy with long red hair, a fedora, ripped jeans, and over sized sunglasses? Not the type you usually see at your local book store.

I saw one yesterday. :tongue2:

In Santa Monica? Not that weird.

I wouldn't put it past him enrolling at Pepperdine. If Shakira did a semester at UCLA a few years ago and was able to pull it off...

Does he wear those hats everywhere ?

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

But his hairline is fine?

tumblr_lvb5nsFc7A1qe2osko1_500.png

Anyways, it's great to see him out and about :) He does seem more relaxed in public these days

Right RocketQueen, his hairline is fine. For those who think he's an "old man", who are you kidding? Criticising him like that will just make him go back to being a hermit - he's got a lot of life left in him yet <_<

What number was Axl anyway?

Cover is missing Bruce Dickinson. Fail.

Wasn't a countdown. It was alphabetical by 1st name, so he was 1st.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

The cover is missing Angus Young. Epic fail.

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

Anyways, it's great to see him out and about :) He does seem more relaxed in public these days

Yeah that's very normal. Hell, check out Johnny Depp's. Same thing.

lol. That photo's hiding it. His hair is laying down on his forehead and the other side is turned away from the camera. Here's a better one.

31347357-31347362-slarge.jpg

Norwood 3, at best.

What the fish is it with people and Axl's hair? I thought that all the questions about him being bald or not so bald would go away after the braids disappeared.

But, wonders never cease and you people continue to amaze. Leave the man's hair alone. He's almost 50 and is till one of the greatest front-men in the world. With or without the effin hair.

Edited by The Archer

What number was Axl anyway?

Cover is missing Bruce Dickinson. Fail.

Wasn't a countdown. It was alphabetical by 1st name, so he was 1st.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

The cover is missing Angus Young. Epic fail.

I can't believe they have fucken Sebastian Bach on the cover either... Least they got his joke of a persona and image right...

Man, somebody really had a bad case of 'aiming your Frankfurter in the right direction' while using that toilet.

P.S. Really cool to see mr. Rose picking up a copy of 'MYGNR Magazine'!!!

He had his hairline restored, so why wouldn't he go out without a hat on? There are some videos from Osaka '09 where he had no bandana or hat, and I thought he loooked pretty good.

what?

391870_10150338970381875_195718696874_8311780_523867404_n.jpg