Axl sighting 3rd St. Santa Monica Jan 5th 2012

gunsguy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this is just fucking stupid

Yeah sucks, didn't realize this thread would go this way. Should have known better :shrugs:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

yeah i mean its awesome to see a pic of axl out and about he seems to be really enjoying life now and he seems like a totally different person and yet it turns into stupid shit about hair :crazy: :crazy:

It really seems Axl living on a different plane of existence.

Maybe he has moved on from the things in his past that have plagued his psyche. If this is the case, then we could be in for a great few years.

I wish we could talk to someone who knew him personally and could attest to changes in his overall mood.

I just hope he will release this next album without all the BS that swirled around the CD release.

Axl's hairline is fine. He prefers the hat...and will prolly let ya wear it if you're lucky to meet 'im.

Oh please. Axl was losing his hair in his late 20's. If you watch the making of Don't Cry, the scene where he's in the pool looking at a monitor, you can see it's already a Norwood 2. According the Erin, Axl was extremely insecure about premature balding and that's probably why he started wearing bandana's 24/7 in the early 90's.

When you look at the photo shots of the fight he had at the airport, when his hat falls off, it's clear his hair has receded a LONG way. That's obviously why he's constantly wearing the hat. I'm not trying to hate, I'm in the same boat as him, but I'm just trying to shed light on the issue for those around here who don't know better. Some men just CAN'T come to grips with the fact that their follicles are disintegrating.

His hairline is fine. Erin Everly is not a reliable source given the contentiousness of the end of their relationship.

Ali

What number was Axl anyway?

Cover is missing Bruce Dickinson. Fail.

Wasn't a countdown. It was alphabetical by 1st name, so he was 1st.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

The cover is missing Angus Young. Epic fail.

Does he wear those hats everywhere ?

I think it's the hairline. Some guys just can't deal. Look at Kid Rock. He's the absolute most ridiculous case of obvious hairline loss insecurity I've ever witnessed. Dude use to go EVERYWHERE back in the day without a hat. Now he's got one practically stapled to his cranium lol.

I can understand it, seeing as how I too am a member of the ever increasing forehead club but at some point, you gotta let go and deal.

But his hairline is fine?

tumblr_lvb5nsFc7A1qe2osko1_500.png

Anyways, it's great to see him out and about :) He does seem more relaxed in public these days

Yeah that's very normal. Hell, check out Johnny Depp's. Same thing.

lol. That photo's hiding it. His hair is laying down on his forehead and the other side is turned away from the camera. Here's a better one.

31347357-31347362-slarge.jpg

Norwood 3, at best.

What the fish is it with people and Axl's hair? I thought that all the questions about him being bald or not so bald would go away after the braids disappeared.

But, wonders never cease and you people continue to amaze. Leave the man's hair alone. He's almost 50 and is till one of the greatest front-men in the world. With or without the effin hair.

I totally agree. Hair follicles don't mean shit. Look at Bruce Willis.

This is rare indeed to see him out and about. How does that person know that Axl's friend took the picture?

I hope he doesn't fade from the public eye after the successful tour. He did that last year and it was way too long. A lot of people didn't know he was touring until they saw The Eddie Trunk TMS interview. I wish he'd keep up the positive momentum this tour gave them and not just for him bout for the band also and do some more interviews talking about his views on the tour. But this is Axl we're talking about and we prob won't hear from him til HOF, sadly.

Edited by Janis

This is rare indeed to see him out and about. How does that person know that Axl's friend took the picture?

I hope he doesn't fade from the public eye after the successful tour. He did that last year and it was way too long. A lot of people didn't know he was touring until they saw The Eddie Trunk TMS interview. I wish he'd keep up the positive momentum this tour gave them and not just for him bout for the band also and do some more interviews talking about his views on the tour. But this is Axl we're talking about and we prob won't hear from him til HOF, sadly.

Cause the guy who posted the picture on Twitter is friends with GNR members and crew/employees. It was also him who posted the picture of Axl, Fernando and some other people sitting on the couch at Axl's home at christmas time.

Cause the guy who posted the picture on Twitter is friends with GNR members and crew/employees. It was also him who posted the picture of Axl, Fernando and some other people sitting on the couch at Axl's home at christmas time.

He`s vanessa`s boyfriend

He`s vanessa`s boyfriend

Oh, I see. I didn't know that. I could just tell from the Twitter interaction that he was someone close to GNR :)

Thanks! So Axl wants the fans to see him in more lets say regular situations!

Missed the Christmas picture, can anyone post it??

here it is

imagejpeg_2_9.jpg

here it is

imagejpeg_2_9.jpg

Looks like Axl's wearing some reading glasses or prescription glasses of some sort, don't think I have ever seen him where those before? Anyone else? Anyone know who is seated on both sides of him?

here it is

imagejpeg_2_9.jpg

Looks like Axl's wearing some reading glasses or prescription glasses of some sort, don't think I have ever seen him where those before? Anyone else? Anyone know who is seated on both sides of him?

Axl wears contact lenses. So it's probably just a pic of axl relaxing without his lenses in

Axl wears contact lenses. So it's probably just a pic of axl relaxing without his lenses in

I have been curious about that for a while now... why aren't there more pics of Axl with glasses floating about? And what's his eye-sight like/prescription? :question: