Kiss & Motley Crue Fall 2012 Tour

tat2d1

Kiss will blow the crue of stage, that's for sure. Kiss is one of the most fun bands I have ever seen live. And 'fun' is exactly what a live show should be. I know some so called music-snobs who look down on Kiss, because according to them, it's all show. But even if it is, it is great.

I saw the Cruë two times at a festival. First time they were awful and the second time they were OK, but never anything more than that.

Edited by st0n3r

Dr Feelgood live must be good. Do Kiss do King of the Night time world?

They opened with King of the Night Time World when I saw them in Toronto in 2009. It's not exactly what I'd call a regular in the set though so they might play it, they might not.

Probably not tho... kinda rare. Hope they still plan on playing Modern Day Delilah in this upcoming tour. Awesome song.

Indeed it is. If any songs of Sonic Boom make it into the set list on the upcoming tour, it'd probably be that one since they only played three songs off the album on the Sonic Boom tour anyways.

Both bands are atrocious, especially live.

Vince Neil is horrendous live. I can't imagine how Mötley Crüe fans tolerate it

Get the fuck out of this thread then! :fuckyou:

;)

saw KISS twice (alive/35 tour in 09 and Hottest Show on Earth Tour in 10) and Crue one (this past summer on the Glam-A-Geddon Tour with Poison)

As a previous poster said, KISS is a ton of fun regardless of how much they such musically lol. Crue was pretty great too. Vince sounded alright although the set was on the shorter side.

Id go if this was cheap and convenient but wouldnt be devastated if i had to sit it out. Would defiantly recommend it though

Saw Motley Crue with Def Leppard last month. Despite what people here say, they were one of the best live bands i've seen. (Tommy's 360 degrees drum roller was pretty awesome).

If they hit the UK, i'll definitely go see them, my friends went to see Kiss live a while ago and loved it. Been kicking myself ever since that I didn't go.

It's quite possible I saw them on a very off night. I have seen many other poor reviews, so maybe off night is their norm, but when they're on they're on. I don't know. I would give them a second chance if the tickets weren't too expensive and the show wasn't too far away. I think they played 11 songs when I saw them (first Cruefest), and then they spent like 10 minutes on the stupid titty cam showing the tits of a lot of fat middle aged hags... no thanks. Much rather would have had 2 more songs than Tommy running around with a camera going, "Heh, heh, heh, titty, heh, heh, titty." Like some overgrown Beavis or Butthead.

They're really not that great of a live band, but they do always put on a fun show. I certainly agree though that Crue Fest 1 sucked. Poor (And extremely short) setlist, boring opening bands (Other than Sixx:AM), and Titty Cam. My favorite tour I've seen so far is tied between Crue Fest 2, and the 30th Anniversary tour last Summer...both shows had some genuinely awesome surprises in the setlist.

WUT :scared:

Cruefest 1 was GREAT. Maybe I'm slightly biased because it was my first time seeing Crue, but I loved that concert. I understood and let the short set go because it was more of a festival setting with lots of opening acts (all of which I highly enjoyed except Trapt. I've always been a fan of Buckcherry, Papa Roach, and Sixx AM), but Vince was decently bad live. I knew that and was totally expecting it, so whatever. But he held up fine enough I felt.

I saw Motley Crue live in January 2010...THAT was a HORRIBLE show. Insanely low budget (no jumbo screens, hardly any pyro, etc.) and Vince sang like utter shit. They had Airbourne (GREAT live band, holy tits) and Joe Perry opening, so they should have had a longer setlist as they were headlining. Letdown came about when they played a set identical to Cruefest apart from 1 song and only 90 minutes. What a rip I felt. Venue was packed though...only cuz they decided to drop ticket prices down to literally free the day before the concert. Kind of a pissoff after paying 60 for mine.

Kiss was one of the best concerts ever live. Absolutely no complaints with that one. One of the lighting rigs in the lighting bars above exploded and caught fire. So the band did an instrumental of Firehouse while they had to lower the lighting rig and use a fire extinguisher to put it out. Awesome.

Kiss was one of the best concerts ever live. Absolutely no complaints with that one. One of the lighting rigs in the lighting bars above exploded and caught fire. So the band did an instrumental of Firehouse while they had to lower the lighting rig and use a fire extinguisher to put it out. Awesome.

You were at that show? Nice! I remember watching that clip on YouTube and thinking how awesome that would have been to see live.

You were at that show? Nice! I remember watching that clip on YouTube and thinking how awesome that would have been to see live.

Haha yeah I was there. I didn't even notice it. Just saw gene and Paul looking up at it, I looked up, and saw fire. Pretty awesome. I was right along the very side of the stage about 10 rows up. Awesome seats and show.