Fans Demand............Axl Responds...........

Apollo

Ha. Nice try.

Just a warning... you better get this thread back on topic. Otherwise some of your chums are going to start crying.

I didn't hear anyone crying you delusional twit. I was sick of hearing you bitch and I wanted to shut you up with reason. I see that that failed miserably.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprising that the cupcake Brigade wants to crucify me for defending Axl while canonizing the guy who stole from Axl and attempted to exhort him.

LA, you and I know you're lying. You may impress some of your internet nerd friends. But we both know the truth...

SERIOUSLY.... can you guys please make an effort to get back on topic? I know how much it hurts your vaginas when discussions meander.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing

Not surprising that the cupcake Brigade wants to crucify me for defending Axl while canonizing the guy who stole from Axl and attempted to exhort him.

LA, you and I know you're lying. You may impress some of your internet nerd friends. But we both know the truth...

You're not quite right in the head, are you?

You're not quite right in the head, are you?

it's the whole GWB mentality "with us or against us". If you're not with Axl you're the enemy. Regardless of the fact that these guys helped him get a second chance.

I do not think MSL had anything to do with any second chance Axl Rose may have gotten. You guys are more nuts than I ever imagined if you believe MSL was trying to help Axl.

MSL is an enemy of Guns N' Roses. If you have any doubts, just ask Guns N' Roses.

BACK ON TOPIC...

If 2011 was any indication, 2012 is going to be the best year yet.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing

The problem is that MOST bands release new music every couple/few years. I'm positive that if that happened with our band, people wouldn't bitch nearly as much.

Yes they would. They'd continue complaining about Axl's hair and choice of clothing.

But that's not bitching....that's tmzing.

This was just a thread to chat about Axl responding to fan's complaints.

Start times, media, estranged and civil war, 3 hour shows, bringing Duff on board..... Pretty darn good year, and pretty cool of Axl to show the fans that he does care.

I'd like to personally thank Axl and the band for listening to their fans and responding!

GnR made some great steps in 2011, and I'm sure Axl and company know what fans hope for in 2012. A new record first and foremost. And if not a new record in 2012, then a boxset that includes: some new songs, a live dvd, videos we didn't get from CD, alternative versions of songs, etc.

I started this thread because after reading a bunch of the current topics, I noticed that the SAME posters are still complaining about the same things. Never changes, no matter what GnR does.

So a few things fans demanded.........and the band followed up on and actually did!!!!

Media - Axl and the entire band did media in 2011. So much for the gag order the haters love to mention. Axl did a tv interview and a couple newspaper/radio spots. The rest of the band did several interviews.

Estranged and Civil War. People have begged for Estranged for a decade. Estranged was added. So then people begged for Coma or Civil War............and Civil War was added.

Start Times. Didn't GnR take the stage an hour or less after the opening band in pretty much every show this tour? They were less than an hour in Seattle after Loaded left the stage. Fans complain about the two hour delays .........GnR stopped doing that.

Variety in set list. I saw the last American tour and this current one and there was at least a 7-8 difference in the songs played.

2011 was a great year to be a GnR fan.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complain. Isn't that what we do best In this country, anyway I can die happy now that Estranged was put back In the setlist. Thanks Guns.

This was just a thread to chat about Axl responding to fan's complaints.

Start times, media, estranged and civil war, 3 hour shows, bringing Duff on board..... Pretty darn good year, and pretty cool of Axl to show the fans that he does care.

Very good damn year!

I'd like to personally thank Axl and the band for listening to their fans and responding!

GnR made some great steps in 2011, and I'm sure Axl and company know what fans hope for in 2012. A new record first and foremost. And if not a new record in 2012, then a boxset that includes: some new songs, a live dvd, videos we didn't get from CD, alternative versions of songs, etc.

I started this thread because after reading a bunch of the current topics, I noticed that the SAME posters are still complaining about the same things. Never changes, no matter what GnR does.

So a few things fans demanded.........and the band followed up on and actually did!!!!

Media - Axl and the entire band did media in 2011. So much for the gag order the haters love to mention. Axl did a tv interview and a couple newspaper/radio spots. The rest of the band did several interviews.

Estranged and Civil War. People have begged for Estranged for a decade. Estranged was added. So then people begged for Coma or Civil War............and Civil War was added.

Start Times. Didn't GnR take the stage an hour or less after the opening band in pretty much every show this tour? They were less than an hour in Seattle after Loaded left the stage. Fans complain about the two hour delays .........GnR stopped doing that.

Variety in set list. I saw the last American tour and this current one and there was at least a 7-8 difference in the songs played.

:thumbsup: Axl is doing great. All I could ask for is for him to tour my part of the world and maybe come on to the forums and talk to us once in a while. The haters will hate so we can't do anything about them.

I agree 100% with you. And yes thank you Axl Rose and GNR. I waited over 20 years to see you and it was so worth the wait! I wish this band continued success and hopefully another wonderful US tour soon.

People are gonna complain no matter what the subject is. You can't please everyone, but who cares! There are so many thankful fans on this messageboard who all came out to support Axl and GNR, so that's what matters in the end.